Chapter 166

After an hour of rest, all personnel on the island were counted.

Vance and his accomplices have a total of 182 people, of which 32 are scientific researchers, and the rest are Vance executives and thugs. Under the absolute force of AI bodyguards, everyone was surrounded in the lobby on the first floor.

There was an unruly thug who wanted to resist, but before he could make a move, he was severely taught by Datang's bodyguards. After repeating this several times, they dared not make any moves. Compared with the Tang bodyguards, the thugs are more like docile sheep.

The thugs are depressed, who is the Pacific drug lord under the piranhas of Datang bodyguards.

"Manager Tang."

After tossing like this for a while, Tang Huai returned to the small building, and the bodyguards saluted respectfully upon seeing this. Datang bodyguards have a high degree of self-discipline and execution ability. At this time, there were no outsiders on the island, and the etiquette of the bodyguards complied with the system guidelines.

A total of fifty AI bodyguards were dispatched this time, and the bodyguards saluted at the same time.

"too exaggerated……"

The bodyguards were imposing, and Vance and the thugs were choked. He has traveled across the Pacific Ocean for so many years, and he has never seen such a neat scene. Vance's vision was vicious, he could clearly see that Datang's bodyguards were not just putting on airs, and this execution ability was engraved in his bones. Comparable to the most loyal soldiers in the army.

Vance had a deeper understanding of Datang.

"Manager Tang, it was my mistake this time. I have 300 million U.S. dollars in the Swiss Bank. As long as you let me go, I will give you the money." Tang Huai walked towards him and Vance adjusted his mentality. His right hand was still bleeding, but he couldn't care less.

"Give me the money? Where's Yu You?" Tang Huai bent down.

"I won't look for him again." Vance looked embarrassed, and he begged for mercy. But he made up his mind that as long as he could leave this time, the secret of the mermaid would be the secret of the world.

"Do you think Datang needs US dollars?" Vance was thinking viciously, and Tang Huai was amused by his attitude.

"Not only US dollars, but also the Mexican drug market... Manager Tang, we have 180 people. In this peaceful age, you can't kill innocent people indiscriminately."

"Crack——"

Vance was chattering. At this moment, Tang Huai got up and loaded the pistol. Tang Huai's shadow covered him, and Vance narrowed his eyes.

When capturing Yu You, Vance studied Tang Huai. In his impression, Tang Huai was a lucky man who inherited the inheritance. But now, the man in front of him looked calm and had a calm temperament, which was very different from what he had imagined.

Vance felt that he had made a mistake.

"Manager Tang..." Vance swallowed, raised his eyes and begged.

Tang Huai didn't care and slowly pulled the trigger.

"boom--"

"ah!"

Pistols were fired, and a panic filled the hall. Vance closed his eyes nervously. Three seconds later, he found that he was not dead, but there was a small hole the size of a bug's eye at his feet.

Vance bowed his head.

He was not injured, but his pants were wet. He just lost control... Vance fell to the ground slumped. All his psychological defenses have collapsed.