Datang ordered a total of 35,708 pairs of glasses. The shipment was delivered yesterday, and it has now entered the waters of Hawaii. It is expected to arrive at the shore around 3:00 pm, and then the airline will code and deliver the goods. The whole process is very efficient and convenient.

Datang Glasses Factory has efficient production, but the site is small. Coupled with the high maintenance cost of Datang's eyewear equipment, it can only produce 10,000 pairs of glasses per day.

"Do you need to limit the purchase?" Xie Yunshu was writing a report on the development of Datang next to him. When he heard his secretary's reply, he asked Tang Huai. Ten thousand sounds like a lot, but compared with the global market, it is a drop in the bucket.

If we want to stabilize the market, we can only limit purchases like Datang Fruit.

"No need for now." Tang Huai thought for a while and closed the report.

The purchase of fruits in Datang is restricted because the yield of fruits in Datang is low + the production speed is slow. As for Datang glasses... there will definitely be purchase restrictions, but before that, it is better to increase the promotion of fruits.

"How's Yingda going?" Tang Huai made a few comments before continuing to ask.

Chris and the others left in the early morning. In addition, Tang Huai also appointed five aircraft inspectors. According to the time, the inspectors should be here...

"QA has done a simple test, and there is no problem with the appearance. Further testing will take seven days... Yingda is in contact with airports everywhere. According to Yingda's message, there is no problem with contracts with airports everywhere." Secretary Sola said seriously.

"Thank you." At this moment, after Secretary Sola finished speaking, Tang Huai nodded seriously. Secretary Sola is a high-tech secretary, and Tang Huai is very satisfied with him.

Now Yingda cooperation has been put on the right track, the Sola dungeon is under construction, and the remaining work is Datang glasses.

As for the results of Datang Glasses, you need to look at the reputation of the first batch of scheduled tourists...

"Is it downstairs? Okay, I'll get it now." Right in the middle of the construction of Datang Resort, in the Spring Community of Hangcheng, a yellow-haired young man in his twenties opened the door and went downstairs while talking on the phone.

Huang Mao lived in House A on the third floor of Unit 7. Unlike ordinary residential buildings, House A of Unit 3 only scraped the walls with putty. There was no living room or bedroom. There were seven computer desks where the living room should have been. There is a banner saying 'God rewards those who work hard' hanging on the upper right corner of the wall.

In front of the computer desk, several unkempt men were eating potato chips and playing games with both hands.

This is a studio that focuses on game training. Including Huang Mao, there are seven people in the entire studio.

Huang Mao went downstairs, and after a while, he went upstairs carrying seven flat-sized boxes.

"I'm back." Huang Mao kicked the door with his foot, and then placed the packaging box on the ground panting.

"Hey, Lao Huang is very efficient."

"I've invited you for the lunch bowl."

"These are Datang glasses? Datang is very popular on the Internet. Let's save money in the past few months and go take a look at the National Day."