Nowadays, Chinese variety shows are in full bloom. In order to attract attention, things like 'guest disagreements' and 'program status' are common tactics used by various variety shows. Before the official recording of "Baolu 3", the director designed several conflicting scripts. He was extremely confident about the shoot. But when the show officially started filming, he discovered that it was not what he expected.

From yesterday to now, except for the part about choosing a house. The interaction between father and son and the guests could not be smoother. The director was a little unsure. There was no tearing or crying, and he was not sure whether it would be able to attract viewers when it was broadcast.

Liu Ke understood what the director meant, and stepped aside to signal the director to look at the screen.

"Come on daddy!"

"Look, there's a plane..."

This is the picture of Zhou Xinggan before bungee jumping. Because the altitude is too high, the entire scene is very empty. Coupled with the blue sky and white clouds, it is a majestic scene.

"How was the filming?" The whole clip only lasted twenty seconds. After the two of them finished watching, Liu Ke said.

"The composition is very good and very attractive." The director answered truthfully. He had the feeling of watching a Hollywood scenic blockbuster.

"We just need to do a good job following the filming. There is no need to deliberately arrange the script or anything." Liu Ke smiled. Compared with all kinds of tearing X, this may be the correct way to open [Baolu 3].

The editor-in-chief was thoughtful.

...

"Wow, rainbow castle! And snowy mountains? So cool."

"Is there a princess in the castle? Will she kick us out?"

"Dad, these are such beautiful flowers, can I pick one?"

Liu Ke and the editor-in-chief are sorting out the props. Four celebrity father and son pairs, led by Zheng Haitao, finally arrived at the Sky Castle.

The moment they saw the castle, everyone exclaimed. The Sky Castle is surrounded by the scenery of the four seasons just like before. Everyone felt like they were in a fairy tale kingdom, a world of freedom and yearning.

"Master Brave, welcome back." Everyone took pictures enthusiastically. At this time, a group of mighty soldiers wearing silver armor and riding white horses came over. The leader was a minister wearing a blue dress.

The minister bowed and saluted Zheng Haitao.

"Master Zach, don't bother..." Zheng Haitao scratched his head, although he knew it was a cosplay, but he was still a little shy in front of so many people.

"The Queen is already waiting for your dinner. Your friends can go with you." Zach smiled and continued to salute. At the same time, three carriages came slowly.

"brilliant!"

When the five children saw the carriage, their eyes lit up. The three carriages are in the shape of pumpkins, just like the pumpkin carriages in "The Fairy Tale of Adeline". They were going to pass out happily.

"Thank you." Zheng Haitao bowed and returned the greeting. In this way, under the escort of soldiers, Zheng Haitao and his party took a carriage to the castle.

The sky business district is not closed yet. Just like the business district in the European Middle Ages, there are countless residents wearing cake skirts and lace hats walking around. There are many flower and fruit sellers on both sides of the business district, and the whole scene is lively and lively.