On the right side of the castle is a watchtower more than 70 meters high. The entire watchtower is set up at the top of the castle, surrounded by only a few soldiers on duty. There are not many people, but one of the most important fortresses in Sky Castle.

Zheng Haitao followed Zach into the watchtower, and then everyone took a century-like elevator device. The elevator rose slowly, and after 20 seconds, everyone arrived at the top of the watchtower.

This is an open space of about fifty meters, surrounded by a circle of bluestone walls half a person's height. There is a simple telescope next to the wall, other than that, there is a new orange tent.

"We live here?"

Zheng Haitao looked around and asked curiously. At this time, he had a clear view of the entire Sky City. Because at night, the jack-o-lantern just now is like the stars reflected on the ground, forming a long and winding line, which is very beautiful.

Zheng Haitao took out his mobile phone and couldn't help but secretly took two pictures. Along the way, Datang's vacation had brought him too many surprises.

"Yes, Mr. Brave, you can ring the alarm if you have something to do, and the guard soldiers will appear at the first moment." Zhaka smiled.

Zheng Haitao noticed that there was indeed a small bell next to the tent. The small bell is connected to a line, which is the communication device of Sky Castle. The two sides talked for a while, and Zac left with the soldiers. Only Zheng Haitao and three follow-up photographers were left on the top of the watchtower.

"Ms. Zheng, let's go first. Come here at eight o'clock tomorrow." The photography team gave a panoramic view of the watchtower and spoke to Zheng Haitao. They came and stepped across the venue during the day. Compared with the bustle of the day, the watchtower at night was a little colder and quieter.

"Thank you for your hard work." Zheng Haitao thanked the camera crew. It was indeed a bit hard for the three cameras to run around with the camera on their shoulders.

"It's okay." The three photographers smiled and scratched their heads.

The three adjusted the position of the night camera and left. In a blink of an eye, only Zheng Haitao and his son remained on the top of the watchtower.

"So cool!" Zheng Lele ran around the top of the watchtower, looking more and more excited. Now only their father and son are left in the watchtower, Zheng Lele is a bit liberated.

"Do you like it?" Zheng Haitao pocketed Zheng Lele's pants and picked him up. The air in Datang is good, and with an altitude of 2,000 meters, you can see very high at night. When the two looked up, the night sky was like a silver plate, and the stars were shining very attractively.

This scene is a bit like a night sky wallpaper.

"I really like it!" Zheng Lele pretended to pick up the stars.

Together they set up the tent. After the tent was set up, the two got into sleeping bags. The zipper of the sleeping bag is not pulled, and from this angle, you can still see the night view of the sky kingdom.

"Old Zheng, will you always love me?" The scene in front of him was a bit beautiful, Zheng Lele counted the stars and blinked. It may be because he is too happy, but his mental state is also extremely relaxed. Otherwise, if you are so hypocritical, you will definitely not ask...

After asking, Zheng Lele pretended to look at the stars. He was a little afraid to look at Zheng Haitao.

"Yes. Dad loves Lele the most. In the future, Dad will adjust his work and spend more time with you and mom." Zheng Haitao was amused by Zheng Lele's expression. In the end, I was a little emotional. For so many years, I really did not fulfill my father's responsibility. This is something that requires quiet reflection.