"I have to leave.

Yu You didn't pay attention to the silver needle at the side of his eye, but thought about it. While opening his mouth, Yu You's legs changed slightly. Yu You's temperament is a bit independent, but he is not stupid for nothing. Naturally, the Tequila couldn't reach Sola Island, so there was no need for him to accompany it and consume it.

"It's calmer than those three people. Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Aubrey was stunned for a moment, then stood up, and opened the sack on the side of the boat plank. Inside were some worn-out children's old clothes, which fit the bill. 'Clothing business' parlance.

Aubrey dug inside the tattered clothes and pulled out a white powder packet.

Aubrey found the pointer tube and mixed the powder packet with some unknown liquid.

At this time, there were only Aubrey and Yu You in the entire warehouse. As Aubrey moved, Yu You's hands gradually changed. The silver handcuffs were also a decorative presence for him...

"I won't hurt you, as long as you have the tattoo on your face." Yu You was about to break free, and Aubrey suddenly turned around. The syringe in his hand is only ten milliliters and looks very small and delicate.

"This is this year's new product. It tastes good." Aubrey shook the syringe in his hand. He thinks he is a good guy, as long as he has tattoos. As for Yu You... Even though he is disfigured, with the other half of his face, he should be able to interest many drug lords.

"What is this?" The moment Yu You looked at the needle, he stopped trying to free himself.

...

"This is a monster. A mermaid? I wonder if she's immune to drugs."

"Is there a dagger? The blood is actually red, it's amazing."

"There is such a creature in the magical sea..."

...

Yu You felt that his head was a little confused, and pictures kept flashing through his mind. It was a similarly damp warehouse, much larger than the one in front of me. In front of him was a group of strange men wearing leather boots and holding spears. Some of the men used daggers to scratch his tail, cut off the scales on his tail, and soaked them in white experimental bottles. Some asked their origins over and over again...

At the end, a man in a white coat appeared, holding a syringe that was exactly the same as the one in front of him.

Yu You looked down and saw that there were still many wounds from daggers on his legs.

"He will take you to a magical country." At this time, Aubrey pulled up Yu You's cuffs with a bewildered look on his face. It is an exciting thing to think about getting a tattoo during the most wonderful moment of youth.

"I don't want to." Yu You came back to his senses, looked at the needle that was getting closer and closer, and then at Aubrey, his voice was surprisingly calm.

Aubrey looked up in confusion.

...

"I asked about the Cape of Good Hope. A fishing boat saw the Tequila two hundred nautical miles due south of Clipperton..."

At twelve o'clock at night, Datang 1 was traveling rapidly at a speed of 50 knots/hour in the eastern part of the Pacific Ocean. The Tequila set out to sea four days ago. Tang Huai estimated Tequila's speed, and then purchased the 'Ship Speed ​​Booster' in the system store. Only in this way could he reach the vicinity of Clipperton in such a short time.

On the deck of Datang No. 1, Alang looked at the navigation instrument and analyzed the position of the Tequila. Although Alang has an unruly temperament, he is relatively cheerful in front of outsiders. In the past year, he has made many friends in the Pacific. Directions for the Tequila were also provided by other ships.