The main science popularization of the video is a bit upside down, Luo Liang strokes it, this is probably a 'bicycle' turned into a video?

Luo Liang couldn't figure it out. After thinking about it, he directly clicked on the video host's personal homepage.

Five minutes later, Luo Liang understood the whole story of the video. This is a tourist who drew a [bicycle] on the first floor, and then when he reached the second floor, [bicycle] changed from a flat painting to a small video.

Luo Liang felt unbelievable, this is impossible!

Luo Liang directly entered the key words in the tree sound search bar: the painting of the Tang Dynasty.

Now there are not many videos related to "Put the brush into a painting", there are only four or five here and there, and most of them are sent within five minutes. From reading between the lines of the visitor, it seems... true?

Luo Liang couldn't believe it, but a voice in his heart told himself that this was the truth.

Luo Liang was a little excited, then looked towards the balcony.

There is a drawing board on the balcony. On the drawing board is a handsome anime character with short black hair, pointed ears, and two black wings behind him... This is the number one villain of [Vampire Servant] Carlos, and Luo Liang's favorite anime characters.

If the effect of "Picking the pen into a painting" is real, then Carlos will transform into the real version of Carlos?

The more Luo Liang thought about it, the more excited he became. He walked around the balcony twice, then picked up the phone to report to the group...

Luo Liang just dialed two numbers, but stopped when he was checking the number of the travel agency. According to the efficiency of the travel agency, he would not be able to send the tour for at least a week. Thinking of this, Luo Liang checked the recent work list, and directly switched the phone to the airline ticket booking interface.

For Carlos, he didn't want to wait for a moment.

"Third, are you really riding in the air? Do you feel dizzy or something?"

Ten minutes later, the third child came out of the game cabin. Sun Xiang stepped forward to ask about the experience of the game, and other tourists also listened with pricked ears. The holographic game cabin is a brand-new concept, and everyone is very curious about it. They plan to read other people's feedback before playing the game.

"No, the game cabin is almost like playing in a real scene. Haha, it's really like time travel. The game cabin is very comfortable. I don't want to come out after lying in it..." The third child was a little embarrassed by the crowd. After thinking about it, he took a picture. He patted his chest and said.

The Datang play cabin was softer than any bed she had ever lived in. She really didn't want to come out as she lay there.

"Is it worth three hundred yuan?" Everyone felt reassured when they saw Lao San's reaction, but there were still a few price-sensitive tourists who were uneasy. They don't need money, but they don't want to waste it.

"This is a game project, it depends on how you feel... This is a brand new game experience, and I personally don't regret it." The third child didn't say anything dead, but thought it over.

Everyone looked at each other, and now with the feedback from the third child, they were a little ready to make a move.

"Sixty-five dollars? Hahaha, can you still make money playing [Picking and Painting]? Lao Li thank you for your support." Just as everyone was about to swipe their Solaton cards twice, they heard a hearty smile The sound came.

The speaker was a middle-aged man in his forties, with a slight bald head, but judging from the big 'LH' belt, the speaker was not short of money. This is the painter of [Bicycle].

The middle-aged man, known as Brother Li in the world, is in the second-hand car business and has made a lot of money in the past few years. He is a rough old man with no education. He just likes to follow his son's art homework in kindergarten and draw with his hands.

The middle-aged man just scribbled casually just now, but he did not expect to get a high score of 61, and then...he went to the top 100 exhibition, and just now five tourists chose [bicycle]. He got a tip of sixty-five dollars, which was more fulfilling than selling ten used cars.

The middle-aged man has the illusion that he is a master of painting.

“Can I still earn rewards by completing the painting?”

"It was introduced at the Top 100 Exhibition just now. It seems that it can really..." Everyone was a little surprised after hearing the middle-aged man's shout. After the surprise, there was a burst of excitement. This feeling has nothing to do with how much money you make, but a sense of accomplishment.

Middle-aged men can make money just by doodling, so there's no reason why they can't.

Invest fifty dollars and do it!

In this way, after a small group of people sat in the game cabin, more tourists turned back to the lobby on the first floor.

On the first day of everyone's seven-day tour, [Putting the Pencil and Painting] business was booming.