"This is tree house No. 32. The sheets and quilts have been changed once, and the two of you can tell me anytime you need something." The waiter Sola warmly received her.

Zhou Yuanyuan boarded the tree house. Wooden bed, washbasin, special desk... The environment of Blue Ocean Tree House is very original.

"What's that?" Treehouse No. 32 was facing the Blue Sea Lake. Zhou Yuanyuan opened the window and was very surprised after seeing the scene by the lake. At this time, a white sheep with red silk horns tied around its horns stood by the lake.

The down of Aries is very white and soft. Looking from the direction of Zhou Yuanyuan, it looks like an Aries elf. At this time, many tourists who arrived first took out their mobile phones and took pictures of the Aries.

"That's Sola Island's specialty down sheep." Sola's waiter had a very good service attitude.

Zhou Yuanyuan understood. The waiter left, leaving Zhou Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yingying alone in the tree house.

"Haha, I touched one. The water is so clear."

"Is it cold in the lake?"

"The temperature is constant, so it's very comfortable to soak in."

The two washed up, only to hear a burst of laughter outside. Zhou Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yingying looked outside. At this time, there are many tourists wearing bikinis, swimming wantonly in the blue sea lake.

The water in the Blue Sea Lake is very clear, and against the backdrop of the moonlight, everyone's figures are like blue sea fish.

The Blue Sea Lake is a fee-based item. It costs 10 US dollars/30 minutes to bring your own equipment, and 20 US dollars to rent equipment on Sola Island.

"Sister Zhou, when do you think we will become rich?" Zhuang Yingying looked at it for a while and said enviously. Blue Sea Lake is much cheaper than Sola's movie tickets, but the two of them... are still reluctant.

"There will definitely be money."

Zhou Yuanyuan looked at the roof of the Blue Ocean Tree House and said without blinking. In fact, the two made a lot of money when they were in Hengdian, but they had a lot of vacant work periods, plus the rent and the registration for Sola Island, they were scattered, and the two of them were so tight...

"I hope so." Zhuang Yingying sighed.

While thinking about it, the two of them fell into a deep sleep.

...

"Dear tourists and friends, where we are now is the beautiful scenery of Xuexiang. It was built by Phil Company using the latest environmental simulation technology..."

"Is this the Crystal Bridge? It's a bit scary."

"It's not so scary in the video, it's over, I'm afraid of heights."

"How are we going to get through this?"

At eight o'clock the next morning, everyone got up and packed up, and then the tour guide led them to the beautiful scenery of Xuexiang. When everyone got off the bus and saw the Crystal Bridge, they were in a trance. The entire Crystal Bridge is about 300 meters long and is made of transparent ice bricks. From a distance, it looks like it is suspended in mid-air.

Everyone has seen Crystal's video on Shuyin, but the video has beautiful mountains and lakes, so it doesn't feel so scary.

Many tourists have weak legs and feet.

"Tourists, the Crystal Bridge is a special project in Xuexiang. Those who want to experience the Crystal Bridge can stand on it, and those who don't want to experience it can take the bus." The tour guide clapped his hands, as if he had expected this situation.