Several parents no longer hesitated and directly bought tickets to the nearest airport in Mexico. After meeting with the embassy in Mexico, everyone wanted to use a helicopter for rescue. It's just that the coordinates of Sola Island are prone to strong convection, making it difficult for small helicopters to fly. After repeated research and discussions, the embassy rented a large cargo ship. The cargo ship is named Shark, which is more convenient and faster than ordinary search and rescue cruise ships. The displacement is more than 150,000 tons.

Everyone talked to Li Suhao on the phone and felt relieved knowing that they were safe for the time being. It's just that Sola Island is an unheard of island. Everyone thinks that the children are similar to Robinson Crusoe drifting on a deserted island... It feels distressing.

The freighter departed one day later than expected. Along the way, they were worried besides worrying.

"We have arrived near ten degrees north latitude, and we expect there are still twenty nautical miles to reach." Secretary Liu is a third-class secretary and is mainly responsible for this search and rescue work. Li Suhao's father and others are all well-known entrepreneurs in China, and the embassy is very concerned about this search and rescue work. Now the cargo ship has traveled more than two thousand nautical miles, and twenty nautical miles can be reached in the blink of an eye.

"Can you hurry up..." The rich woman looked forward to her eagerly, and he felt that every minute and every second was suffering.

"I'll try my best..." Liu Qian was a little helpless. This was already the fastest speed for safe navigation.

"Okay, my son is on the island and not at sea. Now I have been waiting for seven days, and it is not less than an hour or two." Li Suhao's father's name is Li Guoqiang, a slightly ordinary name. He misses his son very much, but emotionally More restrained.

"Su Hao...hey." The wealthy woman felt inexplicably sad when she thought about how she had never cared about her son since he was a child.

In this heavy atmosphere, the Shark moved forward slowly. Half an hour later, the Shark sailed into the range of Sola Island. This is a dark, cold island in the mist. Maybe it was because they were in a bad mood, but when everyone saw Sola Island, they always had an unreal feeling of sailing into the unknown.

The ship's whistle sounded, and a sailor in gray ran to the captain's cabin. The captain came down and chatted with Liu Gan, who walked towards Li Guoqiang and others.

"The beach ahead is too shallow, we need to go there by rubber boat." Liu Gan pointed to the direction of Sola Island. There are strange rocks around Sola Island, and the only place where you can go ashore is Sola Port. The Shark is a large cargo ship, and the water level in Sola Port is relatively shallow, allowing only small ships to dock.

"Yes." Li Guoqiang nodded, as long as he could see Aiko, he certainly didn't care about the means of transportation. Just like that, five rubber boats descended from the Shark, and Li Guoqiang, Liu Gan and others sat on them.

The Shark was about one nautical mile away from Sola Island. After everyone got ready, the rubber boat slowly swam away.

...

"Xinxin, how are your cooking skills? How about we have some braised fish tonight?" On Sola Island, the sheep were cooking daddy on the mountainside. Aries is a magical creature, daddy can pull waves after waves...

Zhao Kuan was a little hungry, so he sat on the ground and made a suggestion.

"Whether it's disgusting or not, we'll talk about it tonight." Xinxin had just finished taking out the trash, and when she heard this, she showed a disgusted expression. Zhao Kuan really doesn’t care about the occasion when he speaks!