Prologue

(Dumbledore Pov)
I along with my trusted friends and colleagues Minerva McGonagall and Alastor Moody arrived at the location where a massive movement of death eaters was stationed. It has only been a few days since Voldemort was supposedly killed, causing many of his followers, the death-eaters to flee into hiding or be captured and sent to Azkaban for their part in participating in the first wizarding war that caused the deaths of thousands of witches, wizards, and muggles.

After attacking a death eater base, we learned about a secret location to which Voldemort had assigned a few of his most trusted followers to guard something of great importance to him as he considered it to be his biggest trump card against the people who opposed him. We all immediately knew that it had to be about his child as the rumors of his existence and a prophecy about him as been known to the public and spread like wildlife across the wizarding world. Many witches and wizards are after him to either get revenge on Voldemort for killing anyone they hold dear or use him for evil and malicious intent, It was paramount that we find him first, before the ministry of magic.

Alastor:" This is the place where the death eaters we hit were supposed to rendezvous."
We looked and saw what appeared to be an abandoned house in the woods, perfect for anyone who wanted to hide something or someone.

"We looked and saw what appeared to be an abandoned house in the woods, perfect for anyone who wanted to hide something or someone

McGonagall:" I see a barrier has also been placed here, there is no doubt that the child is here."
Alastor:" Then what are we waiting for, let's move quickly!"
Before we could make our move, we heard the sound of a twig snapping behind us and immediately pointed our wands at whoever was there. It was revealed to be Severus Snape.
McGonagall:" What took you so long?"
Snape:" Creating a false trail to buy us some time."
Soon we began to make our move and catch them off guard.
Dumbledore:" Alright here's the plan, I will create a diversion to draw their attention, while the three of you move and secure the child."
They all nodded and circled the house and waited for my signal. I pointed my wand and began to use a shield penetration spell to destroy the barrier.

Once the barrier had been destroyed, multiple death eaters came rushing out to investigate only to see me walking toward them with my wand in my hand

Once the barrier had been destroyed, multiple death eaters came rushing out to investigate only to see me walking toward them with my wand in my hand. I didn't have time to fool around as we had to get this done quickly before the Aurors from the ministry could arrive and take the child.
The death eaters attempt to cast their spells, only to be blasted away causing them to die on impact as the sounds of all their bones could be heard cracking.