Chapter 30

Look who has crawled up from the dead... Yep it's me.

I'm sincerely sorry guys for keeping you waiting for so long😪

School has been stressing the heck out of me. If you didn't know before I'm studying nursing and it's not easy😭 it's a whole lot.

Well I'm back now let's just pray I stay longer than expected🤲

Vivian Pov

It's been a week since the whole incident happened. And let's just say Adrian was not happy when he found out I've been receiving threats and kept quiet about it.

Infact he was furious.

I told him about the guy that had been stalking me since that day at the mall and I also told him what that creepy dude with the nice skin said to me. Adrian has tripled security around the house and I'm currently on house arrest.

I'm having the best time of my life.*note the sarcasm*

Ben the hulk is still addressing me professionally and he hardly glances my way. It hurts to see him treat me like we don't know each other.

I think Adrian has something to do with his behavior.

I'm so bored to the point that I could hang upside down this ceiling just for the fun of it.

Adrian has gone to work, the kids are in school and I'm bored out of my mind.

I decided to roam around the hallway because I have nothing to do and I hate sitting still in one place for too long.

As I was walking, I came across Adrian study and decided to have a look inside. I quickly looked around the hall to see if I would spot any guards, there was none.

I grinned mischievously as I opened the door quietly and entered inside.

I was immediately captivated by his smell. His study smelt like him and the whole study was just giving off Adrian vibes. I went over to his desk and sat down. Twirling around on his chair.

I sat down keeping my body straight and looking straight ahead. "Yes I am Adrian, what can I do for you?" I said in the most manly voice I could muster.

I giggled because that sounded like what Adrian would say. I decided to Snoop around for a little while, I mean a little snooping around won't hurt anyone right?

I open the first drawer I saw and began going through it. Maybe I can see something that might help me to understand Adrian a little bit.

I began opening different drawers and searching the content inside. There was nothing really fun inside, just some documents and other stuffs.

I tried opening the last drawer but it was locked.

Hmm..... Interesting.

Why did he lock this drawer?

He probably kept something inside that he doesn't want anyone to see.

Where the heck will I get the key?

I searched around his study but I didn't see any key. Suddenly I remembered that I can pick the lock. Why didn't I think of this earlier?

Memories of all the times Adrian used to lock me up in his room and went to work as a sign of punishment came back to me. Those were really horrible times that I don't want to think about. Eventually I learnt how to pick locks because staying in that room made me claustrophobic and anxious.

I guess this is going to come in handy today.

I quickly removed a Bobby pin from my hair and I used it to open the lock. I laughed when it opened. This should be fun. I opened the drawer and I saw a folder with the name "Vivian" written on top.