Chapter 29

Vivian Pov

"Mommy, why are there so many guards following us?" Miles asked turning to look at the guards trailing behind us.

"You know daddy has a lot of money right?"

"Yes." He answered.

"The guards are here to prevent bad guys from stealing daddy's money. Okay?"

"Okay."

I couldn't tell them that someone is after my life.

That would scare them.

We are arrived at the park and I was surprised to see so many people here.

Children were running around playing with family and friends.

Adrian stood beside me talking to Ben the hulk with air pods that were on his ears.

"Okay Ben, you know what to do right?"

What were there even planning on doing?

The guards are dressed in a casual outfit so that they will blend in with the crowd.

"Okay kids, come let's go play." I said holding Miles hand while Adrian held Maya's.

We played on the swings and later we took a ride on the merry go round.

I was happy, laughing loudly and spending time with my kids.

Even Adrian seems to be enjoying his self a little bit.

The kids were so hyper running around wanting to try out all the games at the park.

I felt happy and content seeing my family together and happy.

The kids dragged us to where their friends were playing with their parents.

After many series of introduction we left them to play with their friends.

I found a chair close to where the kids were playing and I sat down so I can keep an eye on them.

I felt happy seeing my kids happy.

Miles was always looking out for Maya.

He was wary of any boy who comes to play with her.

I laughed silently.

Miles is really going to be protective of Maya when they grow up.

I felt bad for her but at the same time I was glad because Maya can be naive sometimes and she's just too nice.

I got bored of watching my kids play so I decided to log in on Instagram to stalk whosoever I want to.

I scrolled through my feeds liking people post and saying "aww" anytime I saw a cute couple.

I stumbled upon Mia and her son, they wore matching outfits and they were grinning at the camera.

They look so cute together.

I sigh.

I miss my bestfriend so much.

Mia is more like a sister to me.

She knows me like the back of her hand.

We really need to put our pride aside and settle our differences.

I know Mia cares about me but I can't leave Adrian. She's asking me to do something impossible.

I liked her picture and commented "aww my baby Will is looking so cute." With a heart emoji.

I kept scrolling, I saw a picture of Simi and I quickly liked and commented on it. I seriously cannot wait for Bailee's wedding. Speaking of Bailee I liked the picture she snapped with Lucas. They look so perfect together.