Chapter 13

Vivian Pov

We pulled up in our driveway and I couldn't be more happy. Mehn, it's good to be home. Adrian told me that I won't leave the house for a week but I did. Even though it landed me in the hospital, I still left the house. But at the cost of what? My life?

I saw Ben the hulk approaching our car and I smiled, I'm so happy to see him. Adrian opened the passenger sit for me and sat me on the wheel chair.

"Ben the hulk!!!" I yelled as he came close. I saw his lips twitch. I knew it. He likes the nickname.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I wasn't able to protect you. If I had stopped you, you wouldn't be in this situation right now."

Aww he's so sweet.

Ben the hulk is actually a fine man. Especially when he's putting on his sunglasses. How can someone look so good on sunglasses? He looks like all these bodyguard that elope with their mistress. I suppress my laugh that actually sounded funny.

"It's okay Ben the hulk, I'm fine, very fine." I assured smiling at him.

"Right. You are very fine that you are in a wheel chair." He teased.

I glared at him and I saw him smirked. it was gone as soon as it came.

He quickly straightened up as he heard Adrian cleared his throat from behind me. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't see you there."

"How will you? When you were busy flirting with my wife." Adrian responded his voice threatening.

Flirting with who?

Don't tell me he is jealous?

"Welcome back ma'am."

"Are you alright?"

I heard the concerned voices of our staff Tony, Josh and Mark.

"Thank you guys. I'm fine." I called waving at them as Adrian wheeled me to the house. I heard some noises coming from the sitting room and I looked up at Adrian who just ignored me.

We entered into the sitting room and I was surprised by what I did. It looks like a caveman destroyed this place.

More like a cave woman.

My goodness what possessed me to cause this kind of destruction. I'm still shocked by the extent of what I did.

Do I feel bad for destroying this room? A little.

Do I feel proud of myself for what I accomplished? Yes.

I'm I going to do it again? Definitely no.

I can see the workers moving about lifting things. This is going to cost Adrian a lot, but on the bright side he is a multi millionaire so he'll manage.

He wheeled me till we got to the stairs. Nope, I'm not climbing on those stairs. I looked up at him.

"Please sir, don't make me climb on them"

He just looked at me in silence. Before I knew it, he swept me up in his arms and carried me up in a bridal style. I squealed and wrapped my arns around his neck immediately.

Okay, this is comfy.

He carried me till we got to our bedroom. He tried to drop me on the bed. But I held unto him strong.

"Vivian what is this?" He asked looking at me with an annoyed expression on his face.

"I'm sorry sir, I shouldn't have destroyed your property, it was uncalled for and I'm very sorry. I know you might not forgive me but I'm sorry. It will never happen again. I'm sorry for talking back at you. I'm sorry for embarrassing you at the party. I'm sorry for everything that I have done. For not being good enough for you, for being such a burden to you I'm sorry." I apologized sincerely with tears rolling down my eyes.