Chapter 18

Vivian Pov

It's been one month since my kids got back home, one month since I caused self harm upon myself.

My relationship with Adrian has been okay, I guess.

We have both been civil to each other.

Ben the hulk never left.

When I asked Adrian why Ben the hulk is still around. He told me that he kept him for my safety. Here I was thinking it was just to prevent me from leaving the house.

My safety?

But I'm safe right?

Why did he put it as if someone is really after my life?

Anyways, Adrian is always mysterious so it's not surprising.

My kids adore Ben the hulk, they love him so much. The first time they saw him they were like 'mom what is Hulk doing in our house?'

I laughed.

At least I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like the Hulk.

Ever since that day they have been attached to him, especially Miles always following him around and asking him questions about the avengers.

The funniest part is Ben the hulk doesn't actually get the joke. He doesn't know who the avengers are, heck he doesn't even know who the hulk is.

His ignorance is just making it more funny. Maya here is just following him because he's strong and handsome. Her words not mine.

I think she has a crush on him, it's cute.

But Adrian doesn't find it cute at all.

Guess what the kids are calling Ben:

Uncle hulk.

When I first heard it I laughed so hard that my tummy hurt. It was so funny. I teased Ben the hulk about it non stop.

He hates the name, he despises it so much. He tried to stop the kids from calling him that but they refused. He even prefers Ben the hulk to uncle hulk. Maybe I should even start calling him that.

The other day he went to pick up the kids up from school, it used to be Adrian that picks them up or Tony our driver but ever since they met Ben the hulk, he has been the one doing everything for them.

So, he went to pick them up from school, I just tagged along since I had nothing better to do. When the kids saw him they started screaming "uncle hulk" soon all the other kindergarten kids crowded him and bombarded him with questions.

From the whole ride home, his face was red like a tomato.

I laughed through out and I even got it on camera. It was the funniest and cutest thing ever.

I will blackmail him with it when he gets on my nerves because getting on my nerves has been his new found purpose in life.

He has been following me around everywhere watching me like a hawk and it's so annoying.

Every guy that tries to flirt with me or hit on me, one look from Ben and they will run like their butts has been set on fire.

I don't get this whole 'keep me safe thing' that is going on but it need to stop, he's starting to be more protective than Adrian.

Today is Saturday and I don't have anything to do. Ever since I got injured Adrian hired a maid to cook, clean and do other house chores. Now that I'm healed and feeling better I thought he would have dismissed her, but to my surprise she's till here.