Chapter 10

Vivian pov

I just woke up from sleep when I heard the door to my kids bedroom being opened. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep because I know it was Adrian that walked in. He sat on the bed beside me and caressed my face. He tucked my hair behind my ear and I heard him whisper "I'm sorry."

What?? Is he talking to me?

"I'm sorry Viv, I don't think you'll ever forgive me but I'm sorry" He kissed my forehead and left the room.

What is going on? 'Butterflies, you guys really need to take a chill pill down there. this is not the time' I said pointing at my stomach.

I looked at where he was sitting and I found a piece of paper and his debit card. I opened the paper and it read:

Dear Vivian,

I left my card with you, just in case you need to purchase something for yourself . The fridge in the sitting room has been stocked with whatever you need. Stay at home and stay safe.

Love Adrian.

I tore the piece of paper and threw it on the floor. Adrian is seriously pissing me off. After locking up my kitchen he has the audacity to pecked me on my forehead and apologize. Apologize for what exactly? For not making me see my children? Locking up my kitchen? Making me stay at home for no reason, locking me up in the house.

I'm a freaking grown up not a child. I'm going to leave this house whether he likes it or not. I don't care if there is a security standing outside. I don't care. I'm going to find a way to leave this house. Even if it's the last thing I do.

I left my kids room and began my chores. I arrange all the bedrooms, I swept and mopped the floor. After that, I did the laundry.

After I was done with my house chores I was tired and famished so I ordered some pizza and decided to chill in the sitting room and watch Netflix.

Five minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door excited, my pizza's here. I opened the door and it was not the pizza guy standing in front of me but some huge bulky man holding my pizza.

"Who are you? And why are you holding my pizza? Don't tell me you are the pizza guy because I really don't think pizza's guys are suppose to be huge and bulky" I said staring at the man who was putting on a blank face.

"Good afternoon ma'am. I'm not the pizza guy. My name is Ben and I'm in charge of your security."

I looked at him and I got even more pissed. How am I suppose to sneak out of the house when I have a guy who looks like hulk guarding the house to prevent me from leaving.

"Ohh, so you are the guy that was ordered to prevent me from leaving" I  replied looking at him in distaste. "Where's my pizza guy?"

"He has left, I collected the pizza and paid for it"

"Did I asked you to pay for my pizza?" I asked him angrily.

"Mr Carmichael ordered me to make sure you are provided with everything you need."

"Okay, how about I get provided with leaving this house?"

"I'm sorry ma'am but that is not on the menu."

I glared at him, collected my pizza from his hands "screw you and Mr Carmichael" I slammed the door at his face.

I don't like him at all.

Like seriously, he just said leaving the house is not on the menu. Who the heck says that? What I'm I going to do?

I sat on the couch and began stress eating my pizza. I picked up my phone and started scrolling through the pictures on my gallery which were filled with pictures of my babies. And I started crying. I'm eating and crying at the same time.