Ghost smiled when I trapped his head between my hands and just began to stare at him. I laughed again, and he joined me, laughing with me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Watching him laugh with his entire face was what it took for tears of happiness to reach my eyes and escape.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything," I told him, over and over again as I kissed him everywhere.

Ghost cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears. "You are crying again," he told me.

"You just make me so happy, Ghost, you have no idea."

"God, Valentina, I want you, I want you so badly." He pulled me onto his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my fingers in his hair. "I want to make love to you," he said desperately, lips brushing. "I want to make love to you with my mouth. With my hands and fingers and cock. With my fucking heart." His voice was filled with ache, that ache that was inevitable but so addictive. "I am completely yours, Valentina. My heart is yours. Take me. Use me. Break me. I don't fucking care just have me. Let me make love to you tonight. Let me show you my heart."

I nodded my head uncontrollably, "Oh, Ghost, yes, yes, a million times yes." And I kissed him, and he kissed me back fiercely. He kissed me so much that all of my thoughts drifted away until all I could think about was how good he made me feel. My body melted under his touch as he caressed every inch of it. My skin was on fire as he nibbled down my throat, gripping my hair to push my head to one side so he could have better access. I smiled when I opened my eyes and saw that blond hair under my fingers, as if I still couldn't believe this was real.

I pushed his suit jacked down his shoulders till it fell to the ground and I could finally stroke his arms through his white shirt. His hands stroked my legs and they disappeared into my dress. It inched back, exposing my upper thighs, and I couldn't help but grind myself against his already hard cock beneath me. We both moaned when I did it again. As his hands followed the path, getting close to where I ached, I remembered the little secret I was hiding, and I grew anxious and nervous to know which reaction Ghost was going to have.

But he stopped before he could reach, and I whined. "Ghost."

"Call me Simon."

I stopped moving. "What?"

He gripped my hips and turned us around, my back landed gently on his suit jacket on the floor. "You want to know the truth?" he told me as he hovered over me. "The truth is, Valentina, I've wanted to hear you call me Ghost for a very long time, but after you finally did, the satisfaction wasn't as I expected. It turns out calling me by my real name elicits something in me. Something that makes me feel somewhat overwhelmed. And after these past few days, I'm starting to crave it." He kissed my lips once. "And this—this right here—is me, Simon. Your Simon."

I remembered when he told me that it would be the end of him if he were to abandon Ghost, but look where he was right now after struggling so much. He won.

I touched his face. "I am so proud of you."

I saw the way his eyes softened, but now it wasn't just his eyes. It was like his entire face changed, softening with warmth. "I did not fall apart as I thought I would," he said, "and it's all because of you. Because you are the only one that can keep me upright."

I kissed the edge of his lip. "Te quiero."

"I do too, so much." After another kiss, he took both of my hands and pressed them above my head. "So now, baby, what's my name again?"

My stomach fluttered. Honestly, I had missed calling him that. He had always been Simon to me, my Simon. I struggled when I started calling him Ghost, often thinking about him in my head as Simon.

"Come on, darling, we both know you want to say it."

I giggled and squirmed under his stare. "Simon." It came off so naturally.

"Hmm? I didn't hear you," Simon teased me.

"Simon."

"One more time."

"Simon. Simon. Simon. Sim—" He shut me up by slamming his lips against mine.

Simon let my hands go, only to put his back on my body. He stroked and brushed every inch as he made his way down, making my soul come straight out of my body. He made me feel like I was falling apart only to put my pieces back together, and it was so sweet and addictive that I almost cried when he pulled away to sit back on his knees.

He unbuttoned his shirt slowly, teasing me until I ached. Once it was off and he was shirtless, he started caressing my thighs and pushing my dress up, never breaking the eye contact. My dirty little secret was all I could think about. I held my breath when he pushed it all the way up until I was exposed to him. Simon's gaze fell, and his chest expanded. "Bloody hell, Valentina, no panties?" he groaned. "Were you bare for me all this time and I had no idea?"

I bit my lip, nodding my head.

Simon grunted, and then it all happened so fast. He settled between my legs and swiped his tongue over my pussy. I covered my mouth as I cried out, a wave of tingles traveled to the tip of my toes. I glanced at the railing of the balcony trying to check if there was someone that could hear me or see us, but it was so dark that I couldn't see anything except the moon.

Simon pulled back breathlessly, kissing my pussy, "You are such a good girl."

I moaned at his praise.

My hips buckled when he dived in again, licking me before sucking on my clit. I couldn't take my eyes off him, couldn't take my hands off his hair either. He was devouring me like this was my reward, giving it all to me. "Right there," I gasped, gripping his hair and showing him that I wanted him to suck me right there. He pushed one finger inside of me, then added a second one, sliding in and out till I could feel the knot in the pit of my stomach about to explode. My breathing got heavier, moans turned into gasps. Simon curled his fingers hitting that sweet spot, and I came with a shudder.

He was hovering over me, kissing the ridiculous sounds coming from my throat. "Let's get rid of this dress, shall we?"

I sat up with him to show him the zipper on my back. He left a trail of kisses down my shoulder as he pulled it down. Then he gathered the dress on my hips and pushed it up, throwing it away. Simon did not waste any time kissing my breasts, giving them some attention. My hands found his pants, and I stroked his cock with one as I unbuttoned him with the other. We got rid of that too.

Simon gently pushed me until I fell backward, and he hovered over me. My heart swelled with the sight of Simon. His brown eyes and blond hair, those blond eyelashes and dark blond eyebrows. Under the moonlight, he still looked like sweet dark honey, and it made me excited to see him under the sunlight and watch the way he glowed.

His fingers brushed my lips and I realized that he was also staring at me quite the same way I was doing. Simon pushed my hair behind my ear before tracing the shape of my ears. "You are divine."

I sucked in a breath. "Will you make love to me now, Simon Riley?"

"You are not going anywhere, Valentina Herrera."

So he did as he promised. Simon showed me his heart, and made love to me with everything that he was, soul and mind. He showed me that he was finally mine and I showed him that I was finally his. And as we stared into each other's eyes, we promised that there was nothing that could break us apart.

*ೃ༄
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...

All for today/tonight 🤎
remember to drink water
love you all