"I will let you go on the count of three," he said. "You can run, you can hide. But don't hide anywhere you won't like your body exposed. We plan to devour you on the spot."

He slowly let go of my neck. I gasped for breath.

Lucian ducked his head, lips pressing on my hardened nipple poking through my shirt. "One."

He kissed the other one. "Two."

He kissed my neck. "Three. Run, little girl."

I did not need to be told twice.

Somehow, this whole section of the ship was sealed off. There were a few places I could hide.

So I did.

And I was certainly not so wet that I could feel it on my inner thighs. The thought of them catching up and bending me to their will...

I ran into the kitchen. Wouldn't expect me here, would they? They'd expect me to hide near the stairs, probably. That was the perfect spot.

I looked around, there was just one curtain, but it was perfectly floor length, and I could fit behind it easily.

That's what I did.

I stood behind the curtain, peeking out from the side. My heart was beating so fast I could barely breathe.

What was this kink called? I'd have to ask them.

I heard footsteps. I knew for a fact their footsteps were normally never this heavy. They wanted me to know they were coming.

My thighs pressed, and my one hand sneaked down, almost touching myself. I resisted. I wanted them to touch me.

The door of the kitchen opened slowly.

"Is my Dahlia here?"

They stalked inside, looking around. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears now.

I tried to lean against the wall, but that must have caused the curtain to move as I could feel the weight of their gazes snapping at me.

Then, footsteps approached.

At the last moment, I ripped myself away from the wall and tried to run for the door. One of them stood in front of it. He grabbed my neck, pulling me towards him. He dropped a kiss on my mouth and then let me go.

I again charged for the door and then was grabbed by the one behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and grabbed one of my breasts. His fingers pinched my nipples and pulled. I whimpered in pain.

Then he let me go.

It was almost like a game to them, they passed me around, sometimes kissing me or sometimes just ripping my clothes little by little.

Soon, I was exhausted and didn't try to run.

The one behind me chuckled. Lucian? "Is my baby tired, hm? We've just started."

He ripped off the shreds of clothes that had been barely hanging on me.

Lucian grabbed me and laid me on the counter in a way that my head and most of my ass was hanging down. I tried to get up.

Alexandre ripped my panties and threw them away. He looked at my folds and a smirk spread on his lips. "Would you look at that?" He touched the arousal all over my thighs, not where I needed him to. "You never told us you like being passed around like a dirty little toy, Dahlia. I am disappointed, but, then again, it's more fun finding out this way."