I tried making myself feel better by remembering the day he asked me to be his best friend...

*time lapse*

"Can I open my eyes now, Connie?" I asked as he covered my sight with his hands.

"No not yet. Wow...for an eighth grader, I didn't expect you to be so impatient!" The young man exclaimed while guiding me to the place he was bringing me to.

I stayed silent for a moment, then I asked again, "Okay, can I open my eyes now?"

"Fine. You can open them now." He laughed. I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw the most beautiful view on top of my roof. He brought me to heaven...

~~~

Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes

Can't lie, it's a sweet life

Stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're getting me, getting me through the night

'Cause you're my flashlight (flashlight)

You're my flashlight (flashlight), you're my flashlight

Ooh...

~~~

I covered my mouth and jumped in excitement. He told me to stop jumping because I might break the roof, I laughed and called him offensive.

He looked at me and asked me a question, "Hey, can I ask you something...?"

I nodded, "Sure! Anything for you, bro!"

He grinned and knelt down. I raised an eyebrow and questioned sarcastically, "Wait, does this question have the words 'will, you, marry, and me'?"

He shook his head, "What!? No! I'm not that stupid, dude."

I giggled at his response as he began asking the question, "Okay. Sasha Braus. Will you be my best friend?"

I nodded saying, "Duh" and I squeezed him to a hug and spun around the roof. I almost fell off the roof, luckily Connie was there to catch me, we both laughed while staring at the astonishing view.

*end of time lapse*

I sighed as I told myself, 'I remember that day as if it was yesterday...'

I then heard a call from Petra, "Braus, you are called to meet 'someone' by the balcony, asap."

~~~

see the shadows long

beneath the mountain top

I'm not afraid when the rain won't stop

'Cause you light the way

You light the way,

You light the way

~~~

"O-Kay..." I answered, confused of course. I followed her to the balcony. I was surprised to see all the guys (except Connie) in tuxedos, even Ymir. They were all holding small roses.

I suppose they were giving those roses to me, so I received them and thanked each one of them. The last person to give me a rose was...Connie. He was wearing a black tux with a red tie, and there top hat he wore on our first date.

I widened my eyes. I paused for a moment before I took the rose from his hands. Then I slowly took the rose and thanked him like I did with the rest of the boys.