Vamptember day 15 ~ Painter

Santos couldn't see his own reflection ever again, but as long as he could feast his eyes upon you it didn't matter to him at all.

You were blissfully unaware whenever he would follow your trail, staring you down with nothing but adoration. He knew you would panic seeing his vampiric visage. His appearance didn't help his case. He had long black hair, deep glowing eyes and an attractive pale appearance. Most vampires would ambush and drain any one who caught their eye of their precious blood.

But Santos wasn't a barbarian, art required patience after all. Hours and hours of dedication and focus. His long skilled fingers brushed against the wall of a building as he continued following your trail. He needed just another good look at you for his next masterpiece. His patience ran thin when he saw a man eye you from a bit further away before approaching you. Santos wasn't a fool, he knew what was happening. He picked up his pace as he decided to finally make his move.

"Miss..." a smooth and deep, yet rather quiet voice came up from behind you. You turned to see a handsome man, his hand brushing through his long black hair. His clothing matching the color of his hair and red eyes. "I really do not mean to disturb you, but there is someone.. following you." Panicked you turned your head, before looking back at him. "Not to worry, if you allow me i will walk you home." Something about this stranger seemed off, him towering over you. But the drunk man eyeing you seemed a lot more dangerous in this situation. "..alright," you obliged. The man placed his arm around your shoulder as he gently pulled you closer to him. His mannerisms were odd, as if he no longer remembered what human interaction was like.

The walk home was completely silent, the man never uttering a word. "I'll be fine here," you said. You absolutely didn't want to take him all the way to your house. "Well that is quite a shame..." You felt cold breath on your ear. "I have been patient for long enough." Before you could protest, a pair of sharp stings were felt in your neck. The stranger placed his lips on the wound as he began to suck the blood out of your neck. You expected to feel agony, but instead waves of delight and pleasure washed over you. The mans hands slid up your waist to your torso as your vision began to blur. Stumbling backwards, he caught you in his arms.

And then everything went black.

When you came to, you had been laid on a couch. The room was dark and it felt like you were in some sort of old villa. The room was rather big. Your vision still hadn't gone back to normal and your muscles felt weak. Falling onto the ground from the couch, you heard a soft sigh come from in front of you. There stood your assailant in front of a canvas, painting supplies in his hand. "No need, just sit still." He placed down his supplies before approaching you again, He grabbed you by the hips, lifting you effortlessly back onto the couch. "Who are you..." your voice weakly sounded." 

The man smiled, the most joyful expression you had seen on him so far, as if you had just told him he won the lottery. "Santos, call me Santos." His lips teased the two small wounds on your neck, until his fangs entered them again. His fingers dug into your arms as he pressed his body against yours. It felt intimate, a sick sense of love filled his mind. His hand caressed your hair as he tasted your blood. It tasted even better than virgins blood, his other hand gently massaged your back. He dragged his tongue across the entire side of your neck as you weakly panted against him.

Pleasure pain and confusion mixed in your head until it ultimately went blank.  You stared up at Santos, whose eyes had gone completely wide as he stared down at your disheveled form. "You are truly the most divine.. beautiful being i have ever met." 

His mumbles continued as he gently grabbed your chin and forced you to look around the room. To your horror there were paintings of you adorning the walls. "I have desired you for so very long.. to gaze upon my masterpiece, so weak and vulnerable.. just for me." He smiled. "I want nobody else to ever see you like this.." He pressed a kiss on your cheek before standing up. You couldn't move a muscle as blood continued to drip from the wound. Without any time wasted, he picked up his items once more.

You truly were his proudest work of art yet.

[C.AI link for him in comments.]