Bucky Barnes | Lovely

En başından başla

The Winter Soldier standing up.

Zola(VO):"HYDRA programed you to kill"

Bucky looking broken in a HYDRA base. Shot of The Winter Soldier. Bucky crying, him walking out of a house in Wakanda

Bucky(VO):"You're gonna remember all the ones you killed. Trust me.

Bucky talking to Steve in a quinjet.

Bucky:"I don't know if I am worth all this to you."

"You're worth everything, Buck" says Steve quietly. Bucky gives him a small smile.

Stucky hugging. Steve with a bloody face.

Steve:"Cause I'm with you till-"

Bucky to Steve in 1943.

Bucky:"the end of the line, pal"

Back to Steve.

Steve:"-the end of the line"

The Winter Soldier hesitates to punch Steve. Shot of The Winter Soldier face.

Sam(VO):"Still having those nightmares?"

'Bucky has nightmares?' thinks Steve.

The Winter Soldier walking in a corridor.

Bucky(VO):"All the time"

Tony feels slight compassion for him, knowing what it's like.

Bucky looking in his notebook with names. Tony and Steve watching The Winter Soldier kill Tony's parents.

[someone]:"That list of names, people you've wronged as The Winter Soldier"

Steve(VO):"Bucky?"

Bucky in some box on a monitor.

Bucky:"My name is Bucky"

The Winter Soldier saving Steve from water.

[someone](VO):"You've seen a great deal. Haven't you?"

Bucky(VO):"Names I remember"

Bucky being dragged by some guards.

Bucky(VO):"I don't want to talk about it"

Bucky being wiped.

Bucky(VO):"These apart of me are still there"

Him being cryo-frozen. Bucky sitting with his metal arm under something.

Bucky:"All he had to do was say the goddamn words."

"Thank god that these don't work anymore" says Bucky with a smile directed at T'Challa and Shuri.

Bucku sitting near fire.

Bucky:"It's not gonna work"

Bucky watching Steve go back in time. Steve watching Bucky being frozen. Bucky in a HYDRA base, him crying.

Okoye:"You are free"

Sam and Bucky looking at each other.

Isaiah(VO):"You think you can just wake up one day and decide who yo wanna be?"

Bucky on a pier.

Tony(VO):"Do you even remember them?"

Tony holding Bucky in a headlock.

Bucky:"I remember all of them"

Bucky crossing a name in his notebook. The Winter Soldier killing Tony's mom.

Tony looks down with tears in his eyes while Pepper comforts him. Meanwhile Bucky feels guilty, he hasn't gotten a chance to make amends with Tony before he died.

Nucky looking out of a window in a jet. Bucky falling off of a train.

Steve(VO):"What you did all those years, it wasn't you. You didn't have a choice"

Back to Bucky in a jet.

Bucky:"I know, but I did it"

Bucky in Romania. Bucky's notebook with almost all names crossed out.

Bucky(VO):"Those days are over"

Bucky and Sam smiling at each other and walking away together.

Steve is Happy seeing both of his best friends being close.

The video ends.

Almost immediately after the video finished Tony started speaking.

"Uh, voice, is there any place to talk privately?"asked Tony looking at the ceiling.

Sure on the right there is a door, you can go there. And call me Mia.

"Thanks."Tony stood up and walked over to Bucky "Can we talk?" Bucky looked at him surprised but nonetheless stood up and followed Tony inside.

Inside the room

When the door closed there was a minute long silence as neither of them knew what to say. Finally Tony decided to start.

"I'm sorry" this surprised Bucky, seeing his surprised expression he continued "I'm sorry for attacking you in Siberia. I admit I wasn't thinking straight at that moment. When I came back I thought it over and I realized that it completely wasn't your fault, you weren't being in control of your actions" Tony's tone was serious and even a little guilty.

To say this shocked Bucky was an understatement. He never imagined Tony Stark to apologize to him seeing as he never blamed the man for what he did. He probably would react similarly.

"Tony- Can I call you Tony?" with Tony's nod he continued "Tony I didn't even blame you for attacking me. I would probably react the same if it happened to me. I just wanted to make amends with you but we never seemed to get a chance to talk." Bucky explained.

"Well, you're all good in my account. Whatever you did as HYDRA's puppet you didn't have a choice so I don't see any reason for you to apologize, but if it'll make you feel better then" Tony looked into Bucky's eyes so he knows he's serious "I forgive you for not being in control of your own mind."

Bucky could see that he's forgiven, he smiled and thanked Tony. What he didn't expect was the hug that the man had given him. After that they both walked out to see that everyone was talking.

All right. The boys finished their business so we can start the last edit. And my favorite character is...........................