He nods "Sure thing"

I step out of the cab, rain is starting to fall so I lay my coat over my head and I quickly find a bar. I shake the rain drops off my coat and take a seat at the bar. I lay my coat over my legs and lean froward on the bar looking for the barman.

"What can I get you?" He asks with a smirk.

"Can I get a shot of vodka and a jack and coke please"

"Do you want me to start a tab?" He asks.

"sure"

I take my phone out and scroll through my notifications, I have five missed calls from Jess. I place my phone screen down on the bar. I take the shot of vodka and sip on the other drink I ordered. I stare down at it, trying to fix everything in my head. How I'm going to fix this with Lou, my head rests in my hand as I order another shot.

"That wont make anything better, I hope you know..." A blonde sits next to me.

"Well I can certainly try" I look at her, she looks like she has just come off the runway.

"Excuse me sir" She gets the barmans attention "Can I have a dry martini please"

I examine her, her hair in perfect waves and theres not a thing out of place. Her breath minty and her perfume sweet. She has a wedding ring on so she must be married, I assume. Her martini arrives, she places a napkin to the side of it and she takes the olive out and places it between her teeth to slide it off the cocktail stick. Her eyes rool back as she bites into the olive "mmm.." she moans. "delicious" 

"never liked them much myself"

"They have an aquired taste, don't they"

I lift my phone to see I have more missed calls from Jess, Beth and Debbie. I place my phone down and brush my hair out of my face.

"Everything okay?" The woman asks.

"Not really but i'm told it'll work out"

"i'm sure it will...whoever keeps calling must care"

"To bad its the wrong one that cares" I sip my drink.

"Well...if it makes you feel better, I'm also hiding" She whispers.

"from what?" I ask her.

"My husband, I found out he has been cheating on me..." Her eyes become glossy "I should have left him sooner but I didn't want to believe it" 

"Oh shit...i'm sorry to hear that, were you married long?" 

"ten years..." A small tear drop excapes.

"Well my problem seems very small now"

"I sacrifised so much for that man, for what? to be cheated on multiple times..."

I sit up in my seat and listen to the blonde woman rant and rave about her now ex husband, how she done so much for him and he never even done half for her. She has finger bruises on her arms where he had grabbed her to stop her from leaving their apartment. She wipes a tear from her cheek. She places a soft hand on mine "I need to go but it was good talking to you...take care"

"wait! what did you say your name was?" I shout to her as shes about to walk out.

"I didn't" She smirks and the door closes after her.

I order another drink, I'm hoping the vodka will numb my emotions as it trickles down my throat. After five shots and five more drinks the bar becomes liquid and I am struggling to sit on the bar stool. The barman is refusing to serve me anymore, he tells me I should get an uber home. I try to stand but accidently nock a glass of the bar as I wave my hand to point at the barman, a familure touch grabs my arm and catches me as I stumble to the side.