chapter 14

Continue from chapter 13....

Her lips meet mine. Her tongue pushes through my lips, our toungues wrap around each other just like what our arms are doing. Her leg still rests between my legs, I grind slowly on her thigh. She takes my hands, her fingers interwine with mine as she lifts them up against my head. She uses one hand to hold my wrists together above my head and the other hand reaches down to my thigh, her hand wanders for a phew seconds before moving up my thigh under my dress. She's taken by surprise when she realises I have no underwear on. It sets a fire in her eyes.

Her thumb starts to rub up and down my folds, another finger makes it way inside of me. She moves it in and out of me slowly as her thumb plays with my clit which makes me moan out.

"Sshhhh" she whispers in my ears.

Her breath against my skin making me moan out again. She let's go of my wrists and removes her bow tie that is hanging undone around her neck and puts it in my mouth. She grabs my wrists again. She inserts two more fingers inside me and curls them in a come hither motion. Her thumb still playing with my clit. I bite down on the tie. She feels my walls tighten as I get close to release. She pulls the tie out my mouth.

"Beg for me baby, beg for it" she whispers "quietly"

"Please Lou....please" I whisper as I loose my breath as I feel myself reaching climax.

My legs start to give way but Lou uses her body to hold me up. I moan out, trying to be as quiet as I can. She covers my mouth with one of her hands. I slowly come back to reality.

I relax into her body, my head resting in the crook of her neck. She holds me tight. She kisses my head. She takes me over to end of her bed and places me there.

"I just need to go to the toilet, I'll be two minutes...wait for me"

I nod.

Suddenly feeling more drunk than I thought I was, I Lean back on my hands I take a deep breath. She finally comes out of the toilet. Her hand reaches down for mine. I take it with a smile on my face.

"Come on sweetheart, we better join the party again...you okay?"

"More than okay" I bite my lip while making eye contact with her. Her eyes still looking wild.

She leads me out of her room, quickly turning to kiss my lips. Her hands holding my face. I wrap my arms around her.

"Let's get back, Gemma will be wondering where you are"

"Yeah..." I say confusingly

We walk down the stairs, I see Gemma standing with some random people in the kitchen. Lou grabs my ass as I walk away from her. I turn to look at her and wink.

"Where have you been?" She rolls her eyes "I thought you were going to the toilet"

"I did" I laugh

"What's the matter?" Her eyes stare at me suspiciously

"Nothing" I laugh while looking over at Lou

Gemma also looks over "oohhh...you and her, I get it" she laughs "your dress is still ruffled up a bit"

I laugh as I pull it down "Yeah Lou was waiting for me outside the bathroom"

"I can tell, you are very flushed...I mean I could be mistaken...it could be the wine but I don't think it is"

I shake my head "No, not the wine" I bite my lip "do you have any cigarettes?"

"I do, do you want to go for one"

"Please"

I lean on her as we walk out, I know Lou is watching my every move. We walk over to the water. She hands me a cigarette and gives me a light. I throw my head back and i blow the smoke towards the skye.