Chapter 69: Full Moon!

The scene starts with heavy footsteps being heard from the stairwell that led to Cosmo, Tabitha and Phoebe. Tabitha and Phoebe looked at the stairwell, having a slight shiver of fear due to not knowing what they were about to see.

Tabitha: "This isn't good..if Zeldris has lost it also, we'll be pinned down."

Phoebe chimed in having a worried expression.

Phoebe: "No! Zelly wouldn't hurt us."

Tabitha: "You think so? Cosmo is our friend, yet he's trying to tear us apart. Their anger is uncontrollable at the moment so anything can ha-"

As Tabitha was about to finish her sentence, the efforts of Cosmo trying to break out had finally became fruitful. With one final swing the spell dissipated and Cosmo broke free, he let out a loud roar before charging at the two. Phoebe held onto Tabitha and the both of them screamed in fright. From the stairwell, Zeldris marched toward the group. The beautiful flowers that painted a serene scene began to wilt and die due to the malicious aura Zeldris was emitting. Zeldris got close to the two girls and used one of the tendrils that were sprouting out of his back to swiftly guard them from a powerful hit. Zeldris was hunched over but from the eery aura he stared down Cosmo. Cosmo froze for a moment before charging at Zeldris. In a deep voice and with such authority Zeldris commanded the beast.

Zeldris: "Stand down."

Cosmo paw froze right in front of Zeldris's face. Cosmo's blood lusted expression had been calmed as he heard his masters voice. Cosmo then stepped back before kneeling down.

Cosmo: "Sorry...Master."

Cosmo began to shrank, he was returning to his cat form but he was unconscious afterwards.

Tabitha and Phoebe were surprised..but they were also frightened of Zeldris.

Phoebe: "Z-Zelly?.."

Zeldris didn't respond, he continued his march toward the upper floors.

Tabitha: "Zeldris! You have to calm down. Ada's up there."

Her words fell on deaf ears..Zeldris continued to march ignoring the two.

Phoebe: "I've never seen..Zelly like this. I'm worried."

Tabitha: "Me neither but I'm not letting him hurt anyone innocent..I know he wouldn't forgive himself. Even if he acts like he doesn't care."

Tabitha rushed over to Zeldris. As she got closer..the aura was overwhelming and it started to push her back, Tabitha pressed her feet forward to push through with force, as she got closer Zeldris looked over his shoulder.

Zeldris: "You're in the way of his judgement."

As Zeldris had said that, his aura bursted sending Tabitha back. Tabitha let out a scream as she flew back..however Phoebe ran up behind her and pressed her hand into Tabitha's back.

Phoebe: "Curse of Botany: Bouncy mushroom!"

As Phoebe chanted her spell, a red mushroom sprouted from the ground and propelled Tabitha forward toward Zeldris.

Phoebe: "Go Tabi! Save my Zelly!"

Tabitha squealed slightly before nodding while soaring forward.

Tabitha: 'Zeldris..I don't want to see you like this. I know you have a unbearable pain in your heart...a pain so excruciating. A pain so bad you had to numb yourself and forget your emotions. Please..I know it's selfish of me..selfish of the people you saved..but allow us to pull you out of the dark. I will make sure..my hand reaches out to you Zeldris, I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you know you mean a lot to us!'