Chapter 64: The Lost Melody

The scene opens with Avada playing the tune on her acoustic guitar, as her crimson stained lipsticked lips split. Her heavenly voice could be heard through the speakers.

Ada: "Now won't you listen dearie, while I say. How could you tell me..that you're going awaaaay? Don't tell me..that we must part, don't break my sweet, sweet heart. You know I love you truly, many years. I felt it night and day. How could you leave me, don't you see my tears?..listen while I saaaaay."

The scene swapped to Phoebe. The blonde was covered in the jet black oil, her plants were withering around her as Martin began to step closer to her.

Martin: "Kekeke..what is this song?..it's coming from the art room. I thought Marié hated music.."

Phoebe: "It must be..A-Ada."

Ada: "After you've gooooone..and left me crying. After you've gone, there's no denying. You feel blue..you feel sad..you left the dearest pal yooooou ever had."

The scene changed to Zeldris and Fear..but something was different, the air around them felt dense.

Zeldris: "This song...I can't..not again.."

Fear laughed as he looked upon Zeldris. Zeldris was covered in blood, his jacket ripped slightly from battling fear. His face was bruised and scratched.

Fear: "Despair is winning...ohohoho..watching you struggle only makes me wish to devour you even more."

Zeldris placed his hands on his head before letting out a enraged roar. Fears beady yellow eyes were cut slightly as he witnessed the sudden outburst.

Zeldris was engulfed in a black aura, he was hunched over as the sounds of his bones cracking was heard. The bodies that were half eaten were thrown up into the air as he roared. Fear couldn't help but laugh, this was something he had never seen before. His arms were still tucked behind his back as he stood prim.

Zeldris: "I..can't..control it!..this melody..this song..it always reminded me of.."

Zeldris fell silent, his voice turned deep as he looked up. Zeldris's brown hues could be seen as the aura cleared.

Fear: "How..delicious, do not worry..if it's too painful, I will devour even your memories."

As the aura shot up into the sky, the scene changed to Tabitha. As she was about to meet her end, she heard Zeldris's voice.

Zeldris: "Don't give up on me! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO?!.."

Tabitha's fingers twitched as she thought.

Tabitha: 'What a painful sorrow...But..why is it giving me strength?...No..this sorrow belongs to the one man I owe my life to. I can't fall'

Tabitha's eyes shot open, she looked upon the mist curse user. Tabitha swiftly sunk into her shadow. The blue haired girl gasped before looking around.

Tabitha: "It's safe in here..no one can enter in here unless they possess a similar curse...if it wasn't for Zeldris..I would've..met my fate."

Tabitha leaped out of her shadow before holding both hands up, she then did a swiping down motion which caused a large hand made out shadow to flatten her. The lady let out a scream but as the hand lifted she got up. Her hair was a mess and her outfit was ripped slightly.

???: "How was you..able to gather strength?.."

Tabitha: "Your mist isn't so different from my shadows. My shadows demoralise my opponents and cause fatigue, on the other hand your mist causes one to be in a state of panic and cause someone to forget what they're fighting for. I realised it..when I almost forgot about the man that saved me."

Tabitha had a shadowy aura coat her, she looked down at her arms.

Tabitha: "Zeldris is giving me strength, I feel like I can fight..more than before."

???: "Futile...it's all futile!"

Tabitha: "I have to hurry, so I can help the others!"

The scene changed back to Ada, as she finished the song...she had reached her limit. She fell forward before uttering weakly.

Ada: "I hear your voice Zeldris dear..your strength is a invigorating melody...goodness..this must be the end of the blessing....I hope..I did enough for you all."

Ada then passed out with a soft smile. The scene changed back to Tabitha and the mist user. The blue haired girl pushed her hand forward before chanting.

???: "Curse of Mist: Sekhmet's breath!"

As the mist user chanted her spell a large mass of mist was expelled, Tabitha sunk into her shadow. As she did so, she could see everything outside, she could see through the mist clearly.

Tabitha: "Curse of Shadow: Hollow Knight!!"

As Tabitha chanted her spell, a purple knight was erected from the shadow and swiped his sword at the mist user. She let out a scream as she crashed through the brick wall. Tabitha jumped out of her shadow before running toward the hole in the wall.

Tabitha: "I won't let you fall!"

Tabitha summoned a shadow to grab the mist user before pulling her back in. She then placed her on the ground before also falling her onto her knees.

???: "Why..did you..save me?"

Tabitha sighed before saying.

Tabitha: "Dying is not an escape, you can't run away forever.."

???: "What do you mean?.."

Tabitha: "I know someone is waiting for you."

Chapter End!