Chapter 66: Hear My Roar!

The scene starts with Cosmos voice.

Cosmo: 'Cold, wet..frightened..the box..soaked, I was thrown out by my old owners..they couldn't take me so they left me behind. I was so..very hungry, I was so scared to cry out for help..and when I did, no one looked at me. This world..is so big and I was so small, I was so alone..but Master..Master looked at me..when I'm with master..I feel so safe..I want to do my best for Master..I owe master everything!!..so if I have to become the monster to protect him..I WILL!!'

Alexandre: "Farewell! You inferior feline! You will die nothing more as a pet filled with heinous dreams and pride!"

As Alexandre mocked Cosmo..Cosmo began to change, a dark aura surrounded him. The aura was hot to the touch, Alexandre winced as he jumped back. His fur was singed slightly. He cut his cat like eyes as he witnessed a horrific sight in front of him.
Only red beady eyes were seen through the dark aura, but the ground trembled. Cosmo's began to grow in size, his arms grew much more muscly due to the sudden increase in density. Cosmo's legs got a little muscly and his razor sharp claws grew longer. His teeth grew much larger, daggers that were razor sharp that could dig and rip into any prey that dare stood in his way. As the aura cleared..a truly nightmarish sight was seen. Cosmo let out a roar, the castle shook violently due to this new immense presence.

The scene changed to Phoebe, she covered her ears.

Phoebe: "Ow! What..or who was that?!

The scene changed to Tabitha and Noelle.

Tabitha: "Argh..my ears, don't tell me the enemy has another card to play...no, Cosmo is on that floor. He might be in trouble."

The scene quickly changed to Avada she was still unconscious on the ground, having quite the peaceful expression on her face. The scene changed to Zeldris and Fear.

Fear: "What is going on up there?..that scream was not of fear..or pain."

Zeldris: "Dumbass. Because it's not. Do you hear the roar of reckoning, fear? It's coming for all of you bastards."

Fear: "Ohohoho..should I be quaking in my boots?..I will devour every last one of you.."

The scene changed back to Cosmo and Alexandre.

Alexandre: "You're still inferior! LET US SEE WHO WILL REIGN VICTORIOUS IN THIS BATTLE OF BEASTS BAHAHAHA!"

Alexandre charged toward Cosmo, he grabbed one of his steel axes before crouching and springing around on the walls. Cosmo didn't even flinched as he dashed around him. Alexandre leaped off the ceiling before swinging his axe down toward Cosmo's neck, as the steel axe connected..it shattered, the steel axe crumbled into pieces and sprinkled all over the ground.

Alexandre: "What! This is preposterous, you should've been beheaded!"

Cosmo grunted before moving his hand back and clawing at Alexandre, as he did so..the attack was so swift and so powerful it cut through his tough hide and took a small chunk out of his side. Alexandre let out a shout as he flew into the wall. However Cosmo wasn't done, even for his large size Cosmo was swift. He went on all fours and dashed forward, as he did so, the ground below cracked. Cosmo was so swift after images were seen as he got closer to Alexandre, Alex threw a punch toward him but Cosmo raised his paw. The paw protected Cosmo from the punch and Cosmo sent a flurry of punches and kicks. Alexandre coughed blood but the assault was just beginning. Cosmo slammed him into the ground before dragging him through it, the smell of earth and concrete flooded his nostrils. Cosmo then growled before throwing him against the wall.

Alex fell from the wall but got to his feet weakly, blood leaked from his mouth but he was still able to fight.

Alex: "Is that all you..have?..tch don't make me laugh!"

Alex's claws turned red before he charged at Cosmo.

Alex: "Curse of the Lion beast: Bloody claw!"

Alexandre swiftly cut vertically toward Cosmo, Cosmo was slashed and an imprint of a claw mark was seen on his chest. Blood began to leak out but he wasn't even scathed. Cosmo grabbed his face before squeezing it, Alexandre was about to meet his end as his head was about to be crushed. However he was fortunate to kick Cosmo's arm which caused him to let go.

Alex: "I will not lose to a house pet!"

As Cosmo heard that, his ears twitched he let out a roar before saying.

Cosmo: "I. AM. NOT. A. HOUSE. PET!!!!!"

Cosmo went into a blind rage, he was much swifter. He swiftly charged and head butted Alex in the gut. Alex let out a shout as he felt his insides ruptured, Cosmo then uppercutted him upwards before jumping and spinning.

Cosmo: "Curse of beast transformation!: Drill claw!"

Cosmo stabbed his claws inside Alex and spun with him before going back down into the ground and smashing him through it. Cosmo and Alex ended up on the lower before next to Avada and Marié who were both unconscious. Alex was still conscious but heavily injured, he tried to get up but Cosmo didn't allow it. Cosmo began to smash his face rapidly before saying.

Cosmo: "Curse of the beast transformation: Beast Roar!!"

Cosmo inhaled before letting out a roar point blank at Alexandre. All Alex could hear was ringing in his ears, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as his ear drums bursted. As Alex lost all his strength, his transformation changed..he returned back to human form. Cosmo let go of him before stepping back. Alex shook due to the pain surging through his body.

Alex: "N-No..I can't..falter here..you have to..die pet."

Cosmo stepped toward Alex, Alex began to get back on his feet but he was in no shape to fight.

Alex: "I haven't been defeated..not as long as I'm still breathing.."

Cosmo moved his arm back, a ginger like aura began to circle his fist. He then let out one last roar before uppercutting Alex, Alex was sent through all the ceilings of the castle, as he hit the last one the moon was revealed..it was full. Cosmo turned around and made his way to the lower floors, each step shook the walls. The scene changed and Cosmo met up with Tabitha.

Tabitha: "C-Cosmo, what happened to you?!.."

Cosmo stared in silence, as he breathed a cold breath sent a shiver down Tabitha's back. Cosmo pulled back his arm before swinging it at Tabitha. Tabitha quickly sunk into her shadow before jumping out and reappearing, she then began to run downstairs.

Tabitha: "Cosmo?! What's gotten into you?! It's me! Tabitha!"

Cosmo didn't respond, he then began to charge after her.

Tabitha: "Eh?!?!"

Chapter end!