Chapter 49: Angel of Light!

The scene opened with the blonde haired newcomer stepping forward, her black high heels clacked against the paved stones as she made her appearance. She had quite the smirk as she outstretched her arms.

 She had quite the smirk as she outstretched her arms

???: "Is this how you welcome your visitors Carlos?"

Carlos scoffed before saying.

Carlos: "Don't mention my name so casually like we're business partners."

The woman giggled before resting her hand on her right side.

???: "Now now, it's us that makes your business even rise. The more destruction that is caused, the more people need the necessities to defend themselves..."

Carlos: "Yeah, but our supplier got himself wacked. Now the underground doesn't have weapons, which means."

Carlos grabbed the cigar from between his lips before taking it out to blow out a puff of smoke.

Carlos: "Our business is concluded, you damn lightbulb."

???: "Concluded?"

Zeldris stepped up before saying.

Zeldris: "Right, I could care less about your business but really I've got a question! I need your answer so I can finally figure shit out."

Carlos: "Look at her kid, now's not the time for that shit. We'll talk later."

The blonde looked at Zeldris, she cut her hazel eyes at him slightly before saying.

???: "You must be the Messiah, you've made quite the name for yourself."

Zeldris: "Messiah? Tch, don't call me that."

???: "I see..well, I would like to stay and chat but..I must take you back to our leader. He wishes to meet you."

Zeldris: "No way, I have no time to play games with you. Get lost."

Carlos: "Kid, don't get cocky with her. This woman is strong, she's apart of the underground society known as Gods Angels..she's the Co leader known as Contessa, the angel of light."

Contessa: "Messiah, I believe you are mistaken. I wasn't asking you to come with me. I was saying..you must come with me."

Contessa stepped forward, but as she did so even more guns were aimed at her.

Tabitha: "You're not taking Zeldris!"

Ada: "If you wish to take him, honey."

Phoebe: "You have to go through us first!"

Cosmo: "Meow! No one is taking Master away!"

Valantino chuckled before he snapped his fingers, a deck of cards appeared in his hand.

Valantino: "You heard them, that kid is apart of our alliance. You better fight for your life if you think you're taking him. If I catch ya, you better believe your little pinky is going all the way home."