Chapter Fifteen

Marcello's pov:
Work was tough these past few days in Italy. Our enemies are closing in on us and the snitch amongst us, hasn't been found yet. And when I do find the person, death is going to be far away until I say so. I'm on my private jet heading back to America. I miss my Fiore(flower) so much and I can't wait to see her.

"So how's things going with your Jade huh?" Stefano is smiling and joking around now that we are in an enclosed space. One of the things I like about Stefano is that he takes business seriously and when he is done, he knows how to let loose unlike me.

"None of your business." I say as a matter of fact.

"Come on Marcello. Give me a little something to work with." He gives me a wink and I almost laugh at how silly he looks.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I have to know everything relating to you and this girl," He eyes me and I take a sip of my whiskey. "Given her family background. I don't even see the reason why you are so taken with her. Sure she's beautiful but totally not your type."

"Even I don't know. She just feels right for me. You know me too well that I don't just allow any girl close." We have been best friends since we were little and we know everything about each other.

"That's why Carmella is so taken with you."

"Can we not start with Carmella right now." Just hearing her name gets me irritated. He raise his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry." He knows not to mess with me when I close off a discussion. Even if it's about his sister.

When I and his sister had a thing, he tried to get her away from me because he knows the type of person I am but, Carmella didn't care at all. All she cares about is being my Donna. Which a is never going to happen.

The pilot informs us that we have reached our destination and we should prepare for landing. When we get to the mansion, I immediately head to Jade's room to see her. But what I see stops me in my tracks.  Jade and her bodyguard are hugging each other tightly. I feel a bolt of anger seeing them in that position.

"What is fuck is going on here?" They quickly let go of each other with a start and I see that Jade is frightened.

"I...we just...what are you doing here?" Among all the things that could come out of her mouth, was that statement.

"What am I doing in my own house? So this is what goes on here while I'm away." I nod my head continuously and it's like something snaps in me. I reach for my gun and aim it at him. Jade gives a shout of fright and Donald just stands there with his face red in fear. Before he could utter a word, he's howling in pain. Three of my men rush into the room. Probably due to the sound of the gun going off.

"I'm sorry Don. We weren't doing anything. I swear." He held his left arm with the blood seeping out.

"He is right. I just needed someone to talk to I promise nothing was going on. Please don't hurt him again." She comes towards me and kneels with tears running down her beautiful face. Seeing her like that, calms me a little. I turn to my men.

"Get this fool out of my sight. And make sure he doesn't set foot on my property again."

They take him out without saying a word and I'm left with a crying not so happy looking Jade. I hold her chin and by the way she winces, I know it hurts. Good. That exactly what I want.

"I won't tolerate this type of shit in my house next time. If you want to whore  around, do that after my time with you. For the time being, you are mine. Hai capito?" I remember that she doesn't speak Italian after she doesn't reply me.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes I do. I understand." She nods her head vigorously and I give her a peck on her lips and use my handkerchief to wipe her tears.

"I got something for you mi fiore. Come with me."

I'm suddenly in a good mood. I hold her little hand and take her to my room. My luggage is at the foot of my bed as I instructed and I open it up and take out the box sitting on my clothes. I open it up and show her the beautiful, delicate  Jade necklace inside before walking around her to put it on for her. It fits her perfectly like it was made for her. Which it was. My Mom showed me some jewels to help her chose from and when I saw a Jade diamond, I thought of her.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes," She says on a breath. "It's so beautiful. No one has ever given me something like this."

"I'm glad you like it. I'll give you anything you want and I mean ANYTHING." And I mean it.

Jade makes me feel different emotions when I'm with her. The few days I wasn't by her side made me feel lonely. I want to be by her side every day and protect her. I don't know where these feelings come from but I want to do all I can to keep her beside me for now.

"Thank you for the gifts you sent to me."

"You're welcome." She gives me a smile and truth be told, she looks more beautiful than ever.

"I should go now." She makes a move towards the door and I stop her.

"No you don't have to leave. Stay mi fiore."

"Okay." She looks up at me with those beautiful eyes and on impulse, I kiss her. She tastes like strawberry. After I kiss her for a few seconds, I bite down on her lips and she opens them up with a soft gasp. And I notice that for the first time that she kisses me back like she craves me just the way I crave her. She touches my biceps and I take that as my cue to take off my shirt allowing her access to my body.

I slowly remove her shirt and skirt. I almost have second thoughts on leaving the skirt on while I pleasure her but I want to see all of her. When I touch the scar on her back, she reels away like she's been burned which is exactly what I can tell from the shape and form of the scar. She has other scars on her body though I've seen them before, I always ignored them. I know that her useless so called parents abused her and it makes me want to gut their organs out for making her pass through pain for a long time.

"Piccolo fiore. Your scars are beautiful."

She tense up when I lie her on the bed. Her body relaxes after I slowly and gently kiss all over her body. Our eyes lock as I slowly enter her and this time around, she takes all I have to give her.

Heal meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें