Shi Yan naturally didn't understand, but he liked the proposal very much, nodded and said: "Okay, let's go together."

Sheng Yang didn't think about it at first, but considering the matchmaking of Sister Li'er and Shi Yan, he agreed, and he turned his head to say goodbye. Han Jiang Zhou Tan who was squatting on the ground said: "Has your two cars arrived yet? We have to leave first."

Han Jiang Zhou Tan didn't have time to take out his hands, sniffed his nose, and nodded to Sheng Yang. Han Jiang said: "Let's go first, ours should be coming soon." "

Well, you go back and be careful. When you get home, remember to send a message in the group to report that you are safe." They created a new group today. It is a symbol of getting closer to each other.

Sheng Yang's cell phone rang, and it was the driver who was urging him.

Sheng Yang picked them up and led everyone to ride in the car. Su Li'er glared at Pei Xi angrily: "If it wasn't for Shi Yan, I wouldn't be in the same car with you."

"To each other, you are so rude, which man can bear you!" Pei Xi spoke so viciously that Su Li'er stomped on him: "You don't have to worry about whether there is a man you want." Pei Xi was

trampled The pain caused Su Lier to jump on the spot three or four times. Su Lier snorted arrogantly, and pulled the co-pilot away to get in.

Pei Xi put his hands on Shi Yan's shoulders, "Yangou, have you seen what brother has paid for you?"

Shi Yan was puzzled: "Didn't Su Lier step on you? What does it have to do with me?" Shi Yan quickly walked over and squeezed Sheng Yang to sit, as if he was a beat slower and Pei Xi would snatch the middle seat.

Pei Xi cursed secretly: You deserve it. Since you don't accept my brotherhood, I won't remind you that you lost your heart, but I'll see when you can find out.

Because the taxi was Didi, the destination is fixed, so when Sheng Yang and Su Lier arrived at the place, Shi Yan and Peixi got out of the car together, Sheng Yang wanted to take off his coat to Shi Yan, but Shi Yan held him down, " Put it on, and return it to me next time."

Sheng Yang felt that it was unnecessary, "I'm already at the door of the house, it won't be cold after a few steps, you should wear it." He

insisted on taking it off.

Shi Yan had no choice but to say: "You can return it to me after you wash it."

Sheng Yang: "..."

"Pfft—" Pei Xi couldn't help laughing. I'll go, Yangou, Yangou, no one will want you like this.

Sheng Yang withdrew his undressing hand awkwardly. When he went, Yan was obsessed with cleanliness. After he wore it, he naturally had to wash it and return it, "Well, I'll return it to you after I wash it." Shi Yan knew that Sheng

Yang I misunderstood, but I couldn't explain it, so I continued to nod my head coldly, "Go in, Pei Xi and I are going back." "

Xiao Lier, let's play together next time." Pei Xi said meanly again She brushed Su Lier's hair, Su Lier was ashamed and angry, she slapped his hand away, and gave him a white look: "Who wants to play with you again, get out of here. Yangyang, let's go." Su Lier

looked Not wanting to see Pei Xi's appearance again, she dragged Sheng Yang into the community. Sheng Yang thought that Su Li'er was really angry, so he stood in her position and comforted him: "Sister Li'er, Pei Xi is that kind of person, and he's unreliable, so don't be angry with him."

But Su Li'er said: "I'm not angry with him."

"Ah?" Sheng Yang was surprised.

Su Lier lowered her head slightly and pursed her lips shyly: "I know he was joking with me, I'm not that stingy."