"Klaus, just don't hurt any of my friends." I say before leaving the room.

He watched me as I walked out it seemed like he was pondering on what I said.

As I walked out of the school, Elijah was standing their leaning on his car. He just looks so handsome.

"How was your day, love?" He says

"Interesting to say the least." I said getting in as he held my door open for me.

As he got in he started driving in the opposite direction of my house.

"Where we going?" I asked why he's driving in this way

"There's someone I need to talk to and I think you should meet them. As a witch it's good to meet those that are like yourself." He explains

During the whole ride I debated about if I should tell Elijah about Klaus or even anyone really. They all already fear him and is planning to stop him some how.

"Here we are." Elijah says parking the car in front of an apartment complex.

He gets out and opens the door for me and guides me right in. When we get to the door he knocks and the immediately opens up to an older man with glasses on.

"Hi, Elijah, please come in." He says opening the door for us.

"Hello, Doctor Martin. This is Geneviève Bennett." Elijah says introducing us.

"It's nice to meet you Geneviève." Doctor Martin says reaching out to shake my hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I say being polite and shaking his hand.

Just as Dr. Martin was about to speak a guy came out from the other room. He paused after seeing me, and a smile started to form on his face. I could tell he thought I was attractive but that's just going to get him in trouble.

But I can't lie he doesn't look bad.

Elijah clears his throat gaining the guys attention and then Dr.Martin swoops in and holts this awkwardness.

"This is my son, Luka." He says introducing him to me, "And Luka this Geneviève." And a sudden fear captured Luka's face.

"It's nice to meet you." I say politely shaking his hand and all he could do was nodded as he watched Elijah for his reaction.

"Luka, how about you keep Geneviève company while I speak to your father, please." Elijah says

Luka simply nodded again and signal for me to follow him. As I followed I saw that we entered a room like a study with several older books on the shelves.

"What was that about? You looked scared out there." I ask him as I looked at all the books.

"Well, you are with Elijah and Elijah is a very scary man at times." Luke says whispering so Elijah couldn't hear him.

"But how do you know that? Did he tell you?" I asked now turning to look at him

"Yeah, you can say that he told us, but we kinda of had to know. He brought us here to protect you and your friends. He was very adamant that no harm was to come to Geneviève Bennett when he gave us the list." Luka explains

"Oh." I said dropping the topic before I was curious about the books again.

"What type of books are theses? There super old." I said

"Are you serious?" Luka asks looking at me shocked then can see I wasn't joking.

"They're Grimoires. All from different covens, witches and warlocks through out the centuries. My father collects them." He explains, as she watches her focused on all the books.

"I would have thought, a witch like you would have known." He adds

"What do you mean?" I asks set back by his comment

"Your an empath and not just anyone at that. You're part of one of the most powerful lines of witches." He explains

"Well I recently learned that I'm a witch and I've never even done a spell before so I guess I won't know." I says a bit sad that I don't even know myself like others do.

"How about I teach you something?" He asks seeing that it upset me.

"Sure, what are you thinking?" I said interested

"Light this candle." He says placing a candle in front of me on the desk.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked looking at the candle.

"Like this. You imagine it lighting and you say incendia" he says as he demonstrate then puts out so I could try.

I stare at the candle for awhile then say, "incendia". I waited for it to do something but nothing happened.

"Nothing is happening." I said looking at Luka for a explanation or something.

"It takes practice. Do it again this time just feel it. If you focus hard enough you can feel the magic flowing through you. You got to believe in yourself." He says and I look to the candle again.

I took a breath and close my eyes as I was trying to focus. Then I felt it. I opened my eyes and said "incendia"

And the candle was lit.

"Did I just do that?" I said totally not believing that I actually have powers even though I've already seen the damage they can do.

"That was totally, you. I told you, all you have to do is believe in yourself and it'll all come to you." He says

"Thanks." I said then we noticed the two figures at the door.

"Geneviève, it's time to go." Elijah says as he gives Luka a questioning look.

"Thanks, again." I say turning to Luka before leaving with Elijah.

As we got in the car it looked as if something was on Elijah's mind.

"He was only showing me a spell if that's what you're worried about." I say looking at.

"I was never worried about that. I was wondering if you would want some answers about yourself." He says

"What do you mean? I can always call my mom if that's what you mean." I say confused

"My mother was a witch. I still have her Grimoires put away from when she practiced with the your very ancestor that had the same power as you. I can get them for you if you like?" He says

"Yes, I would like to see them." I say taking in the information he just told me.

"Once this is all over, we'll do anything and go anywhere you like." He says then kisses my hand

Comment 💌 and Vote 🌟

Good Morning🌄Evening 🌅Night 🌃

🧡 Everybody 🧡.