Chapter 63

She took apart the small thing, put it in her mouth, and frowned the next moment.

It tasted very strange and weird. Doom had never eaten such a thing. The person who wanted to spit it out hesitated and ate this strange candy.

Not far away, Doom watched the young man go up the steps, quickly surpassing many people.

When Lu Bei stepped on the last step, he bent down and picked up a red leaf on the ground.

Immediately after, another person came up, and the other person stared at him with surprise in his eyes, "Are you Lu Bei?"

Lu Bei froze, looked at the face carefully, and made sure he didn't recognize it.

"I'm Bu Qingzhou, I came to watch your live broadcast." Following his example, Bu Qingzhou picked up a red maple leaf from the ground and held it in his hand, and smiled at him, "I just saw your maple leaf on the steps. When I looked at the back, I thought it was fake."

The viewers of the live broadcast now clearly know that the host lives in a different world from them.

No one expected that this trial would allow people from two time and space to see each other.

"Don't move!" Lu Bei heard that he came from the earth, so he hurriedly told him not to move.

Bu Qingzhou subconsciously stood up, and then watched the host carefully put his palms under his nostrils.

"You are angry!" A certain person who has lived in the world of immortals for two years never imagined that he could still feel the touch of people on earth.

With an idea, he looked at the long steps behind the two and had an idea.

"Can I ask you a favor? I will give you this spirit stone as a reward. After you go out, help me go to the forum and inform my parents. I will go to the steps below to find them!"

Lu Bei took out a high-quality spirit stone from the storage bag and handed it to the other party.

"I don't need your things." Bu Qingzhou smiled shyly. If he didn't want the Lingshi, he went back to the bottom of the steps to help Lu Bei find someone.

Lu Bei had no choice but to put the spirit stone in the hat behind him, and he didn't know if the spirit stone could be taken out of this world.

He also jumped up and plucked the intact red maple leaves on the tree. He held about a dozen leaves in his palm.

He followed Bu Qingzhou all the way down, and when he passed a panting figure climbing up, Zhang Bodao grabbed him in shock, "Lu Bei, you went wrong! You should go up! "

"I'm going down to do something, and I'll be up in a while."

Lu Bei didn't want to explain to him, so he broke free from his palm and ran down.

After walking down a dozen more steps, Lu Bei saw a familiar figure again.

Kong Chuyun was standing on the steps, raising his head to wipe the hot sweat rolling down his forehead.

The two went up and down, and the moment their eyes met in mid-air, Kong Chuyun stood there with his whole body cold, watching helplessly as the other person walked towards him step by step.

"Kong Chuyun! You also come to participate in the selection of Wan Jianzong!"

Looking at the other party's drenched appearance in surprise, Lu Bei directly took out a handful of maple leaves in his hand and handed it to him.