Chapter 22

"It's impossible to help him. If you want to see me, I can demonstrate it again." Yuan Chunyu ruthlessly rejected Lu Bei's request.

"That day he was locked in the room maliciously by his companions and could not come out. That's why he was late. He didn't mean it. I heard that he has been lecturing in class for five days to beg for mercy. Brother, please do me a favor and give him another How about a chance?" Lu Bei tried to be coquettish, staring at Yuan Chunyu's cold eyes to hold back the coercion, grabbed his sleeve and shook it, "Brother Yuan, you are the best, just one chance! Give him a chance if he If you don't catch it, I promise I won't bother you again!"

After he finished speaking, he took out his storage bag, took out the remaining seven medium-level spirit stones after lending them to Kong Chuyun, and gave them all to Yuan Chunyu, then looked at the other party eagerly, "This is my All the property, brother, if you think it is not enough, I will also give you the spirit stone next month!"

It is written like this in the novels, immortal cultivators have a great demand for spiritual stones, and many people go to great lengths to earn a little spiritual stones.

Apart from buying some snacks, Lu Bei himself has not yet fully realized the importance of spirit stones. He thinks it is a good deal to use this thing to exchange for Yuan Chunyu's qualification to lead spirits into the body.

Yuan Chunyu looked at Lu Bei's beautiful and moving fox eyes, drooping pitifully, snorted coldly and broke away from the sleeve he was holding on to, "You think the seventeen medium spirit stones just want to impress me?"

"Then twenty-seven! Will twenty-seven be okay!" Seeing that there was room for negotiation, Lu Bei immediately took the initiative to increase the price.

"You want to help him that much?" Yuan Chunyu remembered that Lu Bei should have never dealt with Kong Chuyun. In the past few days, the two of them retreated one by one and the other couldn't get started. several hours.

Lu Bei nodded decisively, "Yes, I want to help him."

No matter what kind of person Kong Chuyun is, he was framed by his companions and now he can't lead the spirit into his body, it looks so pitiful.

In a life full of wind and rain, the other party must have been happy about joining Baisemen, thinking that this was a moment to change his destiny, but the behavior of those companions was tantamount to crushing his hopes again.

Even if there are no audiences on Earth who need to lead spirits into the body, Lu Bei thinks that when he met Kong Chuyun at that time, he should help him.

"Even if I ask you for half a year's monthly spirit stone, are you willing?"

This request made Lu Bei hesitate.

Just when Yuan Chunyu was thinking that he would definitely give up, the person in front of him slowly raised his right hand with a tangled face, then put down his four fingers and left his index finger to hold it up, "Can you leave me a spirit stone every month?" ? I worry about not having enough money to buy daily necessities.”

Two months' pocket money was confiscated, but he was still able to accept it. The pocket money for half a year was confiscated, and Lu Bei quickly calculated the amount of his travel toiletries, and he couldn't hold on for half a year no matter how hard he tried.

Yuan Chunyu was amused by his miserable finger, "Okay, just nine spirit stones per month as a transaction, this money is a transaction between me and you, I only take you but don't want his, don't take it Give me his spirit stone."

"I promise not to take it!" Lu Bei raised his hands and swore.

"Let him come here."

"Thank you, Senior Brother Yuan! Senior Brother Yuan, you are the best senior brother in this world!" Lu Bei thanked Guoren and rushed out all the way to pull Kong Chuyun who had been standing there watching for a long time.