Chapter 104

The few people who just came back from Wan Jianzong's shop didn't expect this.

When they followed Feng Wujing up to the second floor, they saw that the other party walked to the door of the innermost private room, first knocked on the door three times, and then a sneaky figure came over and opened the door a thin crack.

After recognizing the person standing outside the door, he opened all the doors of the private room, "Come in quickly! Don't let anyone find out!"

Zhao Tiantian waited for them to enter the private room, and then closed the door of the private room again.

After they parted ways with Lu Bei at the inn in the morning, the three disciples of Baisemen walked on the street in such an open and aboveboard manner.

From the post station to Wen's house, Zhao Tiantian found that someone was always secretly looking at her.

At first, she looked down at herself suspiciously, and then asked Wen Siyan to help her look, "Did I not arrange my hair just now? Or is the clothes broken somewhere?"

Wen Siyan circled her around, "No, the hair has been combed just now and is very neat, and the clothes were just changed when I went out in the morning."

"Then why are these people looking at us? Could it be that they saw the clothes we were wearing and wanted to abduct Baisemen disciples?"

As soon as she said this, Feng Wujing looked around vigilantly, Wen Siyan also took out her own bow and arrow, held it in her hand, and stared vigilantly at her surroundings.

Fortunately, those people just kept looking at them, but none of them dared to rush directly to make trouble in Huifeng City.

The three arrived at Wen's house without any risk, and only learned from Wen's family why those people on the street kept staring at the second daughter.

It's really that Liren's movies are so popular, and the plots of each issue are different and continuous.

Normal people really can't stand this kind of fresh entertainment, which also made Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan appearing in the screen into the sight of many people.

They have always heard that in Liren's movies, some characters are from Lingyunzhou itself.

But after a few months, no one actually jumped out and said that the so-and-so in that movie was played by my neighbor's third uncle's second brother's uncle's son's girlfriend.

Today Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan appeared on the street, the first person who saw them was surprised and told his friends that he saw two people on the street.

When his friend heard this, he replied casually, "Have you ever thought that they are the real people?"

As the voice fell, everyone who was reading in the bookstore put down the books in their hands, unanimously arranged their clothes and walked out of the store, looking for the two women who looked exactly like those in the movie.

After they saw the second daughter walking on the street clearly, "That's right! These two people must be the two in Liren's movie!"

"One is lively and agile, and the other is as gentle as water, they are right!"

Just looking at it, these people also know the rules, etiquette and shame, and they didn't just go to the street and stop people like hooligans.

After watching the two girls leave, they resumed their discussion.

When Wen Siyan and Tiantian met Wen's family and said goodbye to them before coming out, Wen Siyan's uncle Wen Qingfeng ran over and told them not to go out.