Chapter 30

Feng Kui also thought it was impossible, he must have read it wrong just now.

He carefully held Lu Bei's wrist again, and a trace of spiritual energy entered the opponent's body to check it out. After a few breaths, Feng Kui let go of his palm with a complex expression, and looked at the short-haired boy in front of him, "I can see clearly."

"I read it wrong just now, didn't I, I just introduced the spirit into my body now." Lu Bei put down his sleeves and said indifferently.

"You have indeed reached the first level of qi refining, and spirit guidance means that we use the countless absent auras for our own use, integrate them into our own bodies, and transform them into our own spiritual power.

When the spiritual power can run in the body independently without training, it means that your cultivation has reached the level of Qi refining. I just put a trace of spiritual energy into your body to check the eight meridians in your body. The spiritual power in your body As long as they practice and operate a little, they will spontaneously absorb the spiritual energy from the outside world. "

After Feng Kui finished speaking, he pinched his fingers and thought that the total time before and after Lu Bei joined Baisemen was less than ten days.

All major sects, even Ruwan Sword Sect, give newcomers a one-year adaptation period, and those who fail to lead spirits within one year will be expelled from the mountain.

This shows that it is not an easy task to successfully guide spirits and transform them into spiritual power.

But the person in front of him did it in less than ten days.

"How did you do it?" Feng Kui has been trapped on the ninth floor of Qi Refining for many years. He had already given up hope for the future of knowing the fate, but after seeing Lu Bei's progress, he still couldn't help it. I want to know how he managed to improve so fast.

Lu Bei opened his mouth, hesitating to organize his vocabulary, trying to tell the other party that he really didn't do anything.

Seeing that the eyes of the person in front of him have dimmed, "Forget it, this is probably your own secret, don't tell me."

"When I think of the answer, I will be the first to tell Uncle Feng!"

Lu Bei assured him that Feng Kui was the first good person he met when he came to this world. If the other party hadn't picked him up from a small forest, he would not have had the chance to join Baisemen, and he might even be in a world he knew nothing about. Already starved to death.

In the live broadcast room, many viewers who had failed to induce spirits had spontaneously rested their fingers on the keyboard while watching the scene in front of them.

"That is to say, is there a possibility that the anchor is the kind of person whose luck points are full?"

"It's really possible! The anchor didn't die after jumping off a cliff, and he also met a pair of kind father and daughter. This is definitely not the first person he meets in any time travel article. Even if he is a good person, he will be that kind The insidious old man who cheated you!"

"Even if you meet a golden finger who teaches you the exercises, it must be a crooked exercise. This golden finger must have been shouted and beaten by everyone before."

"Even if you join Baisemen, it will definitely be the kind of day when you are desperately struggling to reach the level, and the spiritual root is still the worst kind."

"Above all, the anchor has never encountered it! This lucky value is not full, so it can't be justified!"

The live broadcast room was constantly analyzing the lucky value of the host.