Chapter 245 - 247

Start from the beginning

Lu Bei yawned. The first half of the sentence was addressed to Brother Buwen, and the last two words were used to remind the audience in the live broadcast room.

After saying this, he pressed the palm of the hand that covered his mouth and yawned on the bracelet switch, and directly shut down the live broadcast.

After he fell asleep, Xinyang carried him into his bedroom, put him on the bed and covered him with a quilt, and went out with the paper that Lu Bei had written before.

Chang Sandu hasn't rested yet, he is fully responsible for the fact that his disciple was attacked by someone in Wushang Peak today.

The person who had just patrolled all the territory of the outer sect disciples of the Supreme Peak, saw Xinyang who was supposed to be invisible in his residence.

"Senior Brother Chang, I want to contact Uncle Zhou in Anjiang Cave." In the night wind, the person leaning on the threshold explained his purpose.

"Anjiang cave?" Chang Sandu quickly thought of going with the other party, and frowned and looked at this junior who had lived in Baisemen for nearly ten years, "Do you suspect that he is the descendant of those dragons?"

"Not sure yet, but I need to know their exact number and scope of activities from Uncle Zhou."

The words of He Yuqing in Anjiangdong back then have been echoing in Xinyang's mind today.

He Yuqing said that he and Lu Bei are the same, which one is the same?

There are also those groups who are inexplicably familiar with Lu Bei, no matter beheading or going to the devil world or even going anywhere, they obviously have no cultivation base or only one level of cultivation, but they can live forever.

Is there really a so-called descendant of the dragon in the world?

"I will pass this matter on to Uncle Zhou. Has Lubei come up with a suspicious list?" Chang Sandu pushed the door completely open, motioning for the other party to come in.

"No, he has lived under my nose since he was a child. I have also analyzed the list he can come up with. Those people are not necessary."

All the suspicious characters on the list that Lu Bei took out are not people who are disgusting in Xinyang.

"This kind of murderer who can't tell the motive will be very difficult to catch." Chang Sandu told the truth.

"If it's difficult to catch, you have to catch him, and he will definitely come back."

Xinyang is firm on this point, the murderer will definitely come back.

In the courtyard halfway up the mountain, the sleeping person suddenly woke up from the bed, and secretly pulled up the quilt on his body, and then pulled it up until it went over the top of his head and completely buried himself in it.

Lu Bei lay under the quilt, holding his old mobile phone and quietly went online to enter the background of the live broadcast app. After adjusting the page to the page of lucky draw viewers, he counted the number of lucky viewers he had drawn before and after.

"1, 5, 10, 15..."

"72." Over the years, he has drawn a total of 72 lucky viewers, 70 of them excluding his parents.

Lu Bei didn't care about what his brother said at night. On the surface, after turning off the live broadcast in private, he lay in the bed and thought about it calmly, and decided to be fair.

Lu Bei looked at the audience who are currently online, there are only nineteen people.

His parents were not online, but Lu Bei still forcibly called his father, Lu Belden, over.