Chapter 237 - 338

Start from the beginning

Xiaolu, who was lying with the mobile phone, slid down his arm, and countless roots grew out of its legs, and quickly expanded, bigger and longer, and soon the old trees under the countless snow on the cliff followed Little Green is connected to one place.

Lu Bei taught Xiaolu how to hold the mobile phone and click on the page of that lucky viewer, and after those people were summoned by it, he patted the other person's head and left.

He stood alone in the opposite direction to Xiaolu, and chose a leeward stone to stand on.

"Where's the host?"

The viewers who have just recovered from their senses will not be able to see the anchor himself at all at this moment.

Even just now, they only saw unfamiliar faces in all directions, and no one found out the anchor's whereabouts.

"The phone is in Xiaolu's hand now."

"The anchor really uses this scumbag's skills really well!"

"And then!"

In the back of countless audiences, the little tree demon obediently followed Lu Bei's instructions, and put one figure after another into the air.

out.

Those lucky spectators who were selected by the lottery were dragged over unsuspectingly, and some even changed places in their sleep.

Worst of all was the fat fish, which was pulled over in the middle of a bath.

When the whole person appeared in the Seven Stars Sect in the ice and snow, he was still naked with bath water, and he was praising the natural hot spring pool.

"Ah ah ah ah ah!"

"What is this place!"

"Damn it's so cold, the birds are freezing!"

"What's the matter? Have we fallen into the monster's lair?"

Twenty or so people are like this, you push me, I push you to appear here defenseless.

After Xiaolu summoned all the staff, she lay down on the snow, revealing a bud outside her eyes, and did not speak the whole time.

Its task is completed, and then it will be handed over to the lucky audience.

Standing not far away, Lu Bei looked at the guards who were originally quiet like wood, and rushed towards the group of lucky spectators in the next second.

"Damn it! You stabbed me in the back?"

"Damn it! I'll come to settle accounts with you when the labor and management go offline to figure out the situation."

"I'll go down first too. I won't sleep here at night and make trouble here."

All the lucky spectators who were summoned by the little tree demon this time did not know about going to Kyushu. Lu Bei deliberately skipped the three ice cream assassins from yesterday.

Now only chaos is the situation he wants.

When everyone wanted to catch those lucky spectators, and some lucky spectators were not afraid of this scene after holding back in Anjiang Cave for a long time, but just rushed forward like this.

After all the guards surrounding the teleportation array left, Lu Bei expressionlessly took out a hard-core weapon from behind them, and then ruthlessly threw it at the backs of the guards.

"Bang! Boom!!"

"Bang bang bang!"

The disciples of the Seven Star Sect this night are famous for their sleepless night.