Chapter 217 - 218

Start from the beginning

This person turned out to be the disciple of Zixiao Palace standing behind in the morning. When other disciples asked him to compete, Lu Bei saw this person standing behind with disdain and rolled his eyes several times.

"Yuan Hanyi met Mr. Lu in Zixiao Palace." Yuan Hanyi greeted him with a polite smile on his face, and then took out an invitation card from his sleeve and presented it with both hands, "This year's Zongmen Dabi, Mr. Lu is so handsome, do you have the honor to sit down and have a meal together?"

"Just you and me?" Lu Bei took the invitation and opened it, which was written in the name of this Zixiao Palace Yuan Hanyi.

He thought of Ma Shulin from the Qianyuan faction who was standing beside him in the morning, and Zhao Susu in Tsing Yi and other figures.

"There are several other sect disciples, and we all want to ask Mr. Lu about cultivation issues."

"Okay, let's go now?" Lu Bei closed the invitation and asked casually, "Can I bring a few more people?"

"Mr. Lu's friends are naturally my friends." Yuan Hanyi had a hypocritical smile on his face.

People in Quanjinyun Valley know that the second daughter of Baisemen can now be

Only Wan Jianzong's Lu Bei was invited.

Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan who are traveling can only be seen by the side of this Wanjianzong Jianxiu.

After a cup of tea, two and a half figures walked into the small courtyard used to drink tea and talk about the world.

He said it was two and a half because the friend Lu Bei was going to bring to the scene was not Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan who everyone imagined, but the palm-sized tree sitting on Lu Bei's shoulder. demon.

It was the first time that the little tree demon was invited to such a human gathering. Although it didn't look very interesting, it still gave Lu Bei the face to come and attend.

Behind, in the dark alley ten meters away, it wasn't Bajie who took off the mask on his face and threw it to the assassin. He shook his clothes and walked into the alley with his hands behind his back, waiting to see the house. A few lanterns hung at the gate of the courtyard, and there were brightly lit small courtyards everywhere in the Moon Arch. It wasn't Bajie who saw Lu Bei walk in from the corner of his eye.

He kept on walking, hurried past the door of this family, turned around at the next intersection, ran back to the ice cream assassin, and nodded to him panting, "This is the way, I will guard you Go inform other lucky viewers and see what these people are up to."

"I'm going to call someone, be careful yourself!"

The assassin didn't hesitate anymore, turned around and walked outside, looking for helpers.

In the small courtyard here, Lu Bei was invited to the upper seat. The person sitting here for the first time showed his acting skills that he hadn't used for many years. His clear black eyes reflected the figures of the seven people in front of him, innocently speaking. He beckoned and said, "Everyone sit down! What kind of sect disciples are you all?"

"I don't need to introduce any more. I have despised Mr. Lu before, but I hope Mr. Lu doesn't mind." Ma Shulin from the Qianyuan faction was the first to sit down carelessly.

Faced with his rude attitude, Lu Bei was not angry, but instead frowned and cared for him, "Brother Ma, I heard that you spent more than 10,000 spirit stones with the casual cultivators for Why didn't you say it earlier! If you said it earlier, we can compete in private!"

Ten thousand spirit stones are so expensive, this money can be directly earned by him.

"Mr. Lu was joking. Who doesn't know that Wan Jianzong's disciples have always been loners, otherwise Ma Shulin would not have spent so much money on purpose." A man wearing double ponytails and colorful dresses The petite girl opened her mouth.