Chapter 187 - 188

Start from the beginning

It is estimated that Feng Wujing will especially like that kind of clothes.

"Can you make a tail?" It was the first time Feng Wujing heard that there were such clothes, and for a moment he wondered if he would turn into a human in the future, and no one doubted whether he would take out a tail, "Let's promote it! Let's make it Everyone wears it."

Return the vocabulary learned from Lu Bei to the other party. When everyone wears such clothes, no one will doubt whether his tail is real or not.

"Tuituitui! I'll look for materials when I get home. I don't know what kind of expressions Zhao Tiantian and the others will show when they see that we are not at home after they leave the customs."

Everyone who had lived in the ruins for half a month, this was the first time they went out without Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan.

"Go back after leaving the ruins, let's talk after leaving here." Yuan Chunyu, who was standing aside, also followed their words.

The four of them cleaned up, and Lu Bei put the light boat back into the storage bag. The things were cleaned up, and the four of them flew away from this water area with the sword.

Three meters away from the original place, more than a dozen Wushuangmen disciples opened their mouths and raised their heads, looking at the back of one of them leaving, they couldn't help but sigh, "So this is the real disciple of Baisemen, I don't know What kind of person would he like?"

Although everyone thought that Feng Wujing was good-looking before, it didn't make all the disciples of Wushuangmen fall in love with Tang Ziqiu at lightning speed.

But this time they saw another disciple of Baisemen.

This group of people, who are less than a hundred years old and are only rookies in the world of cultivating immortals, realized for the first time what kind of existence the legendary Baisemen disciple really is through Tian Daozi's remains.

Why are the reviews on Lingyunzhou so polarized?

"Senior sister is wrong." Er Dou, who spoke boldly just now, looked at the four completely invisible figures in the sky, and looked at his smartest senior sister with puzzled eyes.

"On the way we came here, not only did we hear the gossip about Mr. Feng being contested by two sword cultivators, but also a disciple of Baisemen loved a sword cultivator madly in love, and was willing to be the partner of that sword cultivator. The third party in between..."

Er Douyue spoke in a low voice, and in the end only a few people standing close to him could hear what he said behind him.

"The Baisemen disciple who is willing to be someone else's third party in the gossip center, can't it be the one just now?"

"impossible!"

"Absolutely impossible!"

"How could He De, the swordsman, be liked by him!"

"I think those people are clearly jealous of Baisemen's disciples from appearance to ability, so they spread rumors in the ruins."

Everyone beside Er Dou who heard these words firmly believed that this matter was impossible.

Standing a little farther away, a passer-by, Junior Brother A, faced the risk of being killed by the brothers and sisters, and said, "If it's the two sword cultivators just now, it's not impossible."