Chapter 183 - 184

Mulai dari awal

Several other lucky spectators who climbed down the tree came over tacitly, raising their arms and legs.

Carrying this immortal cultivator whose life or death is unknown into the distant woods like a pig.

"Let's put it here?" Xiao Ni struggled to drag his arms, and after taking a look at the distance, he felt that it was almost the same.

"Go another five hundred meters, what if he wakes up and disturbs Dongfang Mingri?"

"Dongfang tomorrow is a crispy skin. Maybe we will be scared to death when we hear his cry or be scared to death by the scene of him running out again. We will disobey the anchor's order and go one thousand meters further. Isn't there someone there?" A little lake? Get people there."

The assassins who were catching up from behind were also too close to Rene.

Soon seven people carried the immortal cultivator to a distant place.

When he reached the edge of the small lake, he threw it on the ground and touched it with his hands involuntarily.

"In the past few days, I have long wanted to say that the pants on my body are about to rot, and this pair is just for me." Bajie pulled off the other person's pants, and quickly put them on his body.

"This guy has a lot of rings on his hands, and there are two necklaces hanging around his neck."

"Wow, there are treasures hidden in the soles of these feet! This guy actually has six toes!"

The seven people quickly took everything from the unnamed immortal cultivator's body.

In the end, the seven people returned with a full load, and the immortal cultivator who was lying on the ground without a piece of cloth on his body was secretly carried back by them.

Taking advantage of the moment when Dongfang went back to rest in the tent tomorrow, everyone threw this clean immortal cultivator back into the maze as if he had just arrived in this world.

This led to the re-opening of Tian Daozi's ruins. Among the many immortals, there was a perverted immortal who ran into the ruins.

This person didn't wear any clothes on his whole body, and he just lived in the maze naked like that. Every time he saw someone, he would rush towards everyone with his arms open and his face full of excitement.

Scared countless immortal cultivators for a long period of time, they all had stress sequelae to the male sexual body.

.

In Tianjiazhuang, Yuan Chunyu carried the Feng Wujing in the basket all the way through the overlapping corridors. When he opened the courtyard door and walked out, a thunderbolt hit the steps outside the courtyard door on a sunny day.

The loud noise frightened the snow leopard in the basket, and all the fur on its tail exploded on the spot.

"Be safe and don't be impatient, even a little trick of pretending to be a ghost can make it into the elegant hall."

Yuan Chunyu crossed the threshold without changing his expression, dropped the basket and hugged the fur-fried snow leopard in his arms, and followed his fur-frost tail all the way to the main hall with red lanterns hanging in the distance.

When they got there, they were supposed to be drinking wedding wine in the lively front yard of the main hall. Countless people still had disbelief and horror on their faces, foaming at the mouth and falling silently on the table.

Qiu Tiansheng was sitting alone in the hall and was drinking with a flagon, when he heard the sound of footsteps, he looked up.

He just took a look and laughed, "Isn't this my bride? Why didn't she stay in the firewood room so soon and couldn't wait to come out to pick up her husband and go to the bridal chamber."