Chapter 29

Slowdancing in their room

Harry

Harry can't sleep because of his nightmares. But thankfully you're there. You're his safe place. He sneaks into your room gently wakes you.

"C-can you come with me?" He asks in a whisper.

You follow him back to his room where he explains his nightmares again. You decide to play some music to help him relax.

"Dance with me?" You ask.

"I don't know, you know I'm not very good at it."

He feels bad when you dance by yourself. You rest your hands on his shoulders as he grabs your waist. You rest your forehead against his. He stumbles a little but he soon gets the hang if it with your guidance. He twirls you around and kisses your hand.

Ron

He'd already snuck you into his room and you both been up for hours talking about random things while listening to music. You pull him out of bed when a slow song comes on and he groans.

"Don't be a party pooper, Ron."

He rolls his eyes but joins you anyway.

"Come on, just like the Yule ball, hand on my waist." You directed him.

He gets into it once he feels you so close to him. He kisses the tip of your nose before taking the lead. He takes both your hands with his and dips you side to side while giggling. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you in for a kiss as the song ends.

Draco

You're both listening to music while cuddling but when a slow song comes on he slips out of bed gestures for you to do the same. He places his hands on your waist without any explanation and bites his lip while staring at you with lust filled eyes. He pulls you up against him and moves your hips in sync with his while resting his head on yours.

"Just like that, darling." He whispers in your ear.

He darkly chuckles when he looks at your flushed face.

He twirls you and pulls you back to him aggressively. Lifts your chin with his finger to make you look at him and kisses you passionately.

Cedric

You've both been up and listening to the soft music that played. He gets up from his chair when a slow song comes on and you look at him confused. He extends his hand and pulls you close, placing his hands on your hips and yours rest flat on his chest. He rests his forehead against yours and you both hold intense eye contact. You both sway like this for the whole song and he gives you a sweet kiss when the song ends.

Neville

Neville is having a hard time falling asleep so you turn on some music, since he loves to slow dance.

"Y/N, I don't think this will help."

You extend your hand out to him. He sighs as he gets up to take it. He delicately grabs your waist while you drop your arms around his shoulders. He sways with you and can't hide his smile.

"You know me better than anyone else." He murmurs.

He tilts his head back and closes his eyes, feeling the music. He insists on dancing to a few more songs before he's ready to try and sleep again.

George

You're having a hard time going to sleep because you can't stop overthinking. You quietly get up and sneak around the overs to leave the room. You quietly open the door to George's room and lightly push him awake.

"Hm? Darling?"

Immediately sits up when he sees your tears.

"What's wrong?"

He holds you in his arms and sways you back and forth until he gets an idea on how to cheer you up. He plays very soft and quiet music so he doesn't wake up Fred. You accept his hand and he holds you close to his chest and you both swat around the room. You rest your head against his chest. You randomly decides to twirl you and kisses your nose. The room is cold but you both feel so warm.

Fred

It's very late and you two are the only ones not passed out from too much firewhiskey. Fred hears a slow song come on and stands up. He starts swaying by himself then extends his hand for you to join him. He pulls you into him a bit too harshly but continues to hum to the music. He keeps one hand interlocked with yours while he moves in a way he thinks is sensual. You both hold intense eye contact and he may stumble over someone passed out on the floor at least once. You both move in sync. He'll twirl you around and kiss you deeply at the end of the song.

Oliver

Oliver wants to sleep but you're still wide awake and jamming out to whatever song comes on. Then a slow sing plays making you yank him out of bed. He just awkwardly stands there while you give him puppy eyes making him sigh and slowly start swaying.

"Yes! Ollie baby you're doing great!"

He starts getting into it a little TOO much and you laugh making him stop.

"Wait! No I'm sorry!! Keep going!!"

"Not if you're gonna make fun of me!

"Ok ok I'm sorry. I promise I won't!"

He looks at you with a smirk and pulls you to him making you yelp. He puts one arm on your back and sways side to side with you as his other hand caresses your cheek.

Tom

He's annoyed that you've been playing muggle music all day but decides to let you enjoy it after everything he made you do. He's sitting at his desk doing work when he suddenly feels your hands on his shoulders.

"Dance with me, Tom."

He has to stop himself from laughing.

"No thanks darling."

"Please?"

He stands up with a sigh and turns to face you.

"One minute, that's all."

You squeal in excitement as he rolls his eyes. He tentatively puts his hands on your waist but doesn't really know what to do. But he gets into it as you direct him and he stares at you with intense possessiveness in his eyes. His hands grip your waist harshly as he takes control.

He leans in close to you and whispers "You're all mine.....so beautiful, so smart." before capturing your lips in a kiss and biting your bottom lip a little too hard as he pulls away.

He laughs and abandons you, going back to his work.