Chapter 23

They come to get you

Harry

Harry has Ron and June come with him for support. They take three brooms from the shed once everyone is asleep. He's annoyed at the low quality broom, he wants to get there fast. When Ron complains he yells at him to shut up. When they finally get to your house he flies up to your window and now him and Ron are whisper arguing about what to do while June is yelling at them to shut up. You hear their voices and go over to your window, when you open it Harry and Ron nearly fall off their brooms in fright and June says hi and asks if you're ok.

"Y-Y/N! Come on, we're sneaking you out, I'm not letting you stay here like this."

You're relieved he's here so you don't argue. You grab your things and Harry passes them off to Ron to secure on his broom. Harry helps you onto his broom.

"Hold on tight."

And you zoom off.

Ron

Ron takes Harry and June with him to steal his dad's flying car, but he's not quite sure how to drive it. He ends up judding into the sky suddenly. It's a deadly air drive to your house but they somehow get there in one piece. He nearly drives into your window and the headlights blind you so you go to your window to see him, June and Harry.

"I've come to rescue you."

You smile through your tears and shake your head but don't say a single word as you grab your stuff and climb out to the car. Ron grabs your hand and pulls you in, and kicks Harry to the back with June.

"Don't worry, we're gonna go to my house and mum will love to meet you. You'll feel all better."

He tries to drive with his arm around you but can't do it safely. He weakly apologizes and puts both hands on the wheel.

Draco

Draco's pacing his room unsure of what to do, he asks Rio for help but she doesn't know either. Neither one of them want to face their father. Then he gets an idea. He calls the new house elf to his room.

"Pleae be quiet, don't tell anyone what you're doing," He whispers.

He takes a deep breath, he's terrified.

"Please go find Y/N for me and bring her back here to my room. Don't take no for an answer. Do not come back here without her." 

"Yes young master."

The house elf apparates at once. Draco goes back to pacing, hoping this will work. Minutes feel like hours to him. He's whispering to himself hoping you're ok and Rio's trying to calm him down but there's not much she can do. She eventually decides to leave and give him space.

A few minutes after she does, he hears a crack and sees you standing there, crying with his house elf. He nearly starts crying himself and quickly rushes to you and holds you.

Cedric

Cedric has passed his apparition test and done side along appararition before so he apparates to your bedroom right away. You scream when he suddenly appears.

"Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!"

He quickly rushes over to you and wraps his arms around you.

"Are you okay? I got your letter. I don't think you should be staying here."

He moves back so he can observe you and wipes your tears. You nod, you can't find it in you to speak just yet. He packs up your stuff for you and takes the bag in one hand then extands his other towards you for you to grab. He pulls you up and gives you a reassuring smile. He apparates you both back to his house.