Chapter 6

How they ask you out

Harry

"I'm finally gonna do it." He claims to his friends and twin with confidence.

He approaches you and is about to just straight up ask but once he looks at you he gets weak.

"Erm, nevermind, actually, it was stupid."

He walks away and has to rethink his plan. He keeps saying he's gonna do it and comes really close but always backs out last minute. He's starting to weird you out. Finally, in the middle of potions after just admiring you he just quickly blurts it out. He blushes and is shocked with himself.

"Of course, only if you want...."

You laugh at him which makes him nervous but you  say yes and he smiles.

"Brilliant!"

Snape came over and smacked him in the back of the head with a textbook to make him shut up.

Ron

Harry, Hermione and June  convince him to do it because he needs to be hyped up.

"You know what? Yeah. Yeah! I can do it! I'm gonna do it!"

He runs out of the common room to find you and nearly knocks into you.

"Oh sorry!"

He starts to feel less confident.

"Look, Y/N... I have... something to ask you."

He scratches the back of his head and looks down for a moment

"Y/N... would you.... do you wanna.... erm... blimey, I'm sorry!"

"It's okay." You reassure him.

You ask him what he's trying to say.

"I wanna bring you on a date."

He caught you off guard and your hesitation scares him but of course you agree.

"Great! I'll.... meet you.... well I'm not sure where yet. But erm.... I'll let you know!"

He's so excited he can't stop grinning. He's very proud of himself.

Draco

He can't stand seeing you knowing you aren't his yet. He's plotting for days and nights for how to ask you on a date. He's been planning something very romantic and mushy but immediately gets embarrassed and scraps that idea. He's frustrated with himself and literally losing sleep over this. He sees you with Harry again and immediately makes up his mind and marches over to both of you.

"Y/N!"

He's fuming because he can't stand the look on Potter's face.

"Tonight. You're going out with me tonight. Meet me at the astronomy tower after curfew. You won't regret it."

Then he makes a face to Harry before sauntering off. He lets out a breath of relief only to get nervous again because he didn't wait for your answer. He avoids you the rest of the day because he's too embarrassed and now he anxiously waits until after curfew to see if you'll show up.

Cedric

He thinks the flirting and courting is fun but wants more. He can't go another day holding back his feelings and wants to plan something special.

He can't wait to ask you out and rips off a piece of parchment in the middle of class and writes: 𝓨/𝓝, 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓲𝓽"𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭. 𝓢𝓸, 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀?