Chapter 33

OMG!! OVER 3,600 READS!! :D :3

Chapter 33: The Last Day Of Hogwarts

Unclaimer: I own nothing in the Harry Potter world except for Cyan, Bella and other made up characters of my own.

The two weeks passed in a blink of an eye, and soon enough, it was our last day at Hogwarts.

The Marauders, Bella, Jonathan, Oliver, Lily, Alice, Frank, Marlene, and I were sitting under a big oak tree, enjoying the late afternoon rays of sunshine. For some reason, the train was leaving at night instead of the morning.

A small Hufflepuff with curly blonde pigtails came up to us.

"Professer Dumbledore would like to see James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Lily Evans, Cyan Weston, Bella Smith, Oliver Wood, Jonathan Wood, Alice Peverell, Frank Longbottom, and Marlene McKinnon in his office now." She squeaked, reading our names of a piece of paper.

"Thanks." I said, as Sirius pulled me up. We all started off towards Dumbles office. Wondering why he wanted all of us at the same time.

"Bubblegum" Lily said to the stone gargoyle at the entrance of his office.

"Wow, I guess being head girl has its privileges."

"So does being head boys best friend." Sirius said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs, pushing past everyone else to get to the top first.

"I'm his best friend!" Remus protested, running up behind us with everyone else in tow. I laughed and knocked on the office door with my free hand.

"Enter" came the wise old voice of Albus Dumbledore, we all filed into his trinket filled office.

"Hey Dumbles, watcha up to?" I asked casually, conjuring up some chairs for everyone. We all sat down and started throwing questions at Dumbledore.

"Calm down children, calm down. I will explain if you give me a chance."

"Sorry sir." We all mumbled, looking down.

"You are forgiven. Now, I take that you wonder why I have brought you all here?"

"Yes sir, is it anything to do with what you told me last time I was here?" I asked curiously.

"Yes - and no. It has everything to do with that, and nothing at all. I have called you here to make a request, to offer you something."

"What is it? What are you offering us sir?" Asked James excitedly. Lily slapped his arm and told him to be patient.

"I am offering you a, er, position, with the Order of the Phoenix."

"What is that, sir?" We all asked confusedly. I'm pretty sure I had heard of the Order of the Phoenix before but I couldn't recall when or from whom or what it was actually about.

"Before I continue, I must have you all promise me that whether you join or not, you will breathe no word of this subject to anyone outside this room. Do you hear me?"

"I promise, headmaster." We all said and Dumbledore continued.

"The Order of the Phoenix is a secret underground society that is working against Voldemort." There were no gasps or jumps of surprise at the name of the king death eater, apart from Peter who fell off his chair in.

"Our forces work to infiltrate Voldemorts side and hopefully bring it down. We gather information ok the Dark Lord and we fight those with him." Dumbledore explained to our curious minds.

"But why us? Why would you choose us out of all the people in the school?" Sirius asked suddenly.

"Because, you eleven students are kind-hearted and brave. All of you are also very powerful, some more than others." Dumbledore's gaze wandered over to me.