Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Hogsmeade

The next day i was always on my toes, waiting for Emily or some other fangirl to come up to me and tell me that the prank had been completed. But by the end of the day, i had completely given up.

I still made the boys "practice" their signatures though.

"Thats not tidy enough!" I yelled for the 17th time when they had all finished writing their names in fancy script on separate pieces of paper.

"Well I'm not writing any more!" Sirius said stubbornly.

"Yeah!" James agreed.

"My hand hurts!" They moaned together.

"Why did you need them anyway?" Remus asked. Stupid smart boy. Now i had to think of an excuse.

"Well...." I started.

"Your little fangirls said you guys were going to run out of fans if your autographs kept being that messy, so i decided to help you!. Remus nodded but gave me a look that clearly said "i don't believe you".

Because Remus is nice i decided that if the fans actually did the prank then i would find him one outfit so he wouldn't be in his underwear for half a day until he found his clothes.

Eventually we went up to bed, them normally but me and Bella a little disappointed - i had confided with her in my plans.

We got changed and went into the bathroom separately for our showers. I got a piece of glass and ran it across my wrist 5 times. I cant help it, whenever i get disappointed i cut, i have been cutting a lot less than when they bullied me but sometimes, its the only way i can cope with things.

---Next Morning---

"GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! I DID IT! ITS DONE!"

I groaned and rolled over to find that Emily was bouncing up and down on the end of my bed. Remembering what had - or well, hadn't - happened yesterday, i sat up quickly and looked at her expectantly to find what had gone on.

"Well, last night, before they went up to bed, me, Sarah, Danelle, and some other girls ran up to their dorm with disillusionment charms on us. Once inside we hid under beds and in wardrobes but still kept the charms on. When they came to bed they just stripped down into their underwear and fell fast asleep." Bella was now listening intently like me.

"When we were sure they wouldn't wake up we cast silencing charms on them just in case they would wake up. Then we went and got every piece of their clothing apart from the underwear they were in. We hid them and made sure they cant be summoned by magic. Mission accomplished!" Emily finished.

"Wow thanks Em!" I said gratefully before fishing through my bedside cabinet to find the autographs.

"Ohmygosh!!" She squealed when she saw the Sirius signature on the top of the pile.

"Sirius Blacks hand actually touched this! Thanks so much Cyan!" She said as she hugged me quickly then ran back to her dorm.

"Its like I'm invisible!" Bella exclaimed haughtily, picking herself up off the floor and going through her wardrobe for an outfit.

"Hopefully they wont be able to find an outfit before its time for Hogsmeade." She reasoned.

"Yeah." I agreed, finally deciding on an outfit of:

Red high-waisted shorts because it is a very warm day, a tight white top with the words "you cant change me" in red letters, white converse, a red headband that went very nicely with my red highlights, and red lipstick.

I stood in front of the full body length mirror and admired my look. Everything looked good but my hair.

I kept it black with red highlights but i made it curly and about 12 centimetres below my shoulders. I left it down and slid the hairband in.

Bella joined me in black skinny jeans, a plain blue box top, blue converse, and mascara with clear lipgloss. Her usually pink hair was now exactly like mine but instead of red highlights she had blue.

We walked with our arms linked all the way to the great hall before joining 3 mostly naked marauders. Remus and James had very nice abs but Peter was fat and pudgy. Then it hit me that Sirius was wearing some robes.

"Hey!" I exclaimed looking at Sirius who smirked at me.

"What?" He asked with an attempt at an innocent expression. It didn't work.

"You're wearing robes!" I said angrilly.

"Why wouldn't i be?"

"Firstly, its a weekend so you would be in normal muggle clothes, and secondly, I told them to hide ALL of your clothes!"

James, Remus and Peter, who had all but the first been trying to hide from the stares (James was waving at them), all turned their heads to me with angry looks. Oops.

"So it was YOU who organised this!" They said furiously, half of the hall now had their eyes trained on us.

"No?" I tried. Too bad it didn't work.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING!" James said dramatically. I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue. Him being the mature 7th year that he is, poked tongues back.

"So why do you have robes?" I asked Sirius again.

"I sleep in them." He answered simply from the other side of the table. I nodded and then remembered what i told myself i would do last night.

I leant over to Remus who was next to me and put my lips right by his ear. Sirius was looking at us weirdly but i shrugged it off.

"You will find an outfit here, the rest are hidden across the castle. Don't tell the others." I whispered to him quietly, ignoring the heat off his bare chest.

Then i ripped a scrap of parchment from a roll in my bag and grabbed a quill. I wrote the location of his outfit and handed it to him with a smile.

"Thanks Cy." He smiled at me and i grinned back.

"Okay you two," James began with an even eviller glint in his eye than the glint that was always there. Crap. He glanced at me and Remus and then at Sirius before starting talking again.

"I think you had better stop flirting right here cause im pretty sure its making Padfoot a little uncomfortable..." He gave a cheeky grin at Sirius, who was glaring at the

half naked James, and continued.

"Because, CyCy, you would probably like to know that Paddy here, has a massive-" at that moment, Sirius lunged over Bella and clamped his hands over James mouth. Bella looked pretty uncomfortable.

"He has a massive what?!" I asked loudly, setting everyone in the hall that had heard me into fits of giggles. Then i started giggling, just realising what i had said.

A/N: i would just like to say that i don't cut, I'm not advertising it, and that cutting is a bad choice if you ask me. Its in my story only because it creates a bit of drama which is only good in a story-not real life. Please don't cut because of this. It is not cool to cut and if you are considering it, i strongly advise you not to and to get some help from an adult. Please don't cut.