Chapter 19

Chapter 19: the secret is discovered

Back in the candle room with James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Bella, Lily, and I, we discussed our animagus forms.

James is a stag with a patch on his right shoulder where his birthmark is.

Sirius is a great black dog(pretty much the male version of Blaze) with the exact same colour fur as his hair.

Peter is a rat with a white patch on his bum(the gross thing).

Bella is a wolf with white markings.

Lily is a doe like bambi with the same colour fur as her hair and a white patch on her chest.

"What is your animagus form, Remus?" Bella asked.

"Im not an animagus." He lied. I could tell. It takes a good liar to know a good liar.

"Yes you are. Or you can change into some sort of animal." I said to him.

All of the marauders looked uncomfortable, they were shifting around anxiously. James looked at Remus with a raised eyebrow and they seemed to have a silent communication through their eyes.

"Well you guys are going to find out somehow anyway so I might as well tell you. But i beg you not to share this with anyone." Remus said.

"Tell us what? Share what?" I asked, interested.

"Please don't think of me differently.... Im a werewolf."