Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Christmas part 1

After the amazing Quidditch match was over and done with, everyone started fussing over what to get for peoples christmas presents. I, however, was using Lily's authority as head girl, to organise a seventh-year christmas ball. With a twist.

"Ok, so we have the ball first, everyone has to have a date, can be from fourth, fifth or sixth if wanted, I have hired a few bands like Abracadabra and Veritaserum, some punch (non-alcoholic) and butterbeer with a few nibbles, everyone dancing, blah blah blah..." I explained to Lily what was going to happen. She was so tired out from supervising christmas activities that she let me do whatever as long as it was legal.

"And so the ball will go from 7 till 9.30, after that, all younger students will go back to their dorms or common rooms or whatever, and all older students will go to the head dorms and we have a huge party. Loud music and spiked drinks are very important. The invitations will be set out so every seventh-year not from Slytherin, will be able to see the other invite for the later party. No one else allowed. I'll check with Dumbledore but even if he says no, its going to happen. Got it?"

"Mmhmm..." Lily murmured.

"Yay! I'll get the invites ready with Bella and Alice!"

After three hours of writing personalised invites for everyone, we had finished with only very sore hands, and tired eyes. As we as a stack of invitations that read:

'(Miss/Mr) (last name),

You have been invited to the seventh-year christmas ball, taking place on the 25th of December, at 7 till 9:30.

You may invite a younger student to attend with you. Not below fourth-year. You must have a date in order to attend.

Drinks and nibbles are available.

The famous wizarding bands, Abracadabra and Veritaserum, will be attending. If you would like them to sign anything, bring it along and stay behind after.

Please dress appropriately (dress or tux).

Sincerely,

Lily Evans, Head Girl.'

And on the Ravelclaw, Gryffindor, and Hufflepuff invites, was:

'There is a party in the head boy and girl dormitory at 10. SEVENTH-YEARS ONLY. Please do not wear formal clothing. Proper drinks will be supplied. No date needed. No Slytherins unless personal invite from Cyan Weston or Bella Smith. You don't want to miss it.'

"Yayy we're finished!" Me, Alice and Bella jumped up and down excitedly before collapsing onto the couch. I flicked my wand at the pile of invites and the disappeared, they would appear in peoples dormitories.

"Finished what?" Asked a certain Sirius as he sat down in between me and Bella and flung an arm over each of our shoulders. I blushed. Bella looked over and winked.

"Finished the invites!" I squealed. I was so excited for this party.

"Invites for what?" What!

"Do you ever listen? I have been going on about it for ages! We have finished the invites to the"

"Seventh-year christmas ball!" Bella and Alice squealed with me.

"Really? A ball? Why not a party?" God he is dumb. And incredibly hot and sexy. What? Who said that? Me. Who?

"There is a party. Afterwards in the heads dorms! Seventh-years only, no Slytherins, spiked drinks, loud music, etc."

"Ohh goody! Spiked drinks!" I laughed.