Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Problems that lead to more problems...

When class ended, Bella, Lily, the 3 remaining marauders, and I, walked out together for the first time ever since we came to Hogwarts. We ignored the confused stares of our fellow classmates, and the whispers of what must have happened.

"Cyan probably drunk one of their toxic love potions."

"Where is James? Maybe Lily put him in the hospital wing?"

"Wonder what they're doing together?"

"Maybe a little something happened while we were asleep."

We walked as if we were going to the entrance hall but when we walked past a portrait of a witch in purple robes, I pulled out my wand and tapped the frame in 5 different places. It opened up and I pushed everyone inside.

Inside was a small candle lit room with 3 sofas and 2 desks. Me and Bella had found it in our first year and it was a constant hiding place.

"So thats how you get in!" Black exclaimed to Lupin.

"The map didn't show that very well." Lupin replied.

"What map?" Me, Bella and Lily asked in unison.

"Thats for us to know and you to possibly find out."

"Very witty Black" i said dryly and he blushed. Well thats weird.... The Hogwarts manwhore blushing!

"Your blushing." I stated casually which made him blush even more. I laughed. He blushed so much it looked like his face was on fire. That made me laugh so much i almost pissed myself. But i didn't.

"When Cyan has finished laughing and Black has finished his blush-a-thon....?" Bella said and I calmed down.

I calmed down immensely and then asked the marauders

"Do you guys know any places James goes when he's upset?"

Lupin and Black exchanged a look and then Black looked at me and seemed to say something with his eyes. I raised an eyebrow and he nodded.

No fucking way. All of the marauders were animagus! Great. So James would be out in the forest like I originally thought but instead of human he would be an animal!

"Just a quick question though.... Why are you all of a sudden calling Potter by his first name and what happened while I was busy taking notes at the front of the class?"

"Bit jealous Lils? Reconsidering your opinion of James?" I asked cheekily, Lily blushed. Haha, conclusion confirmed.

"Yeah," Lupin and Black agreed with Lily, Pettigrew was in the corner giggling like the weirdo he is.

"What is going on between you and James? He HATED you before and now you guys are like best buds. And don't say he's just upset about your self harming because he called you CY. A nickname. Whats up?"

Lily looked surprised when Lupin said 'self harming' so I apologised for not telling her and then Bella explained to her in the corner.

"So... Uhm... Answering your previous question.... Well, uhm..." I started

"Spit it out" Black snarled and stepped towards me with a raised hand, i flinched.

"No way." Lupin said quietly, all heads snapped towards him and I quickly moved to the other side of the room from Black.

"What?" Asked cautiously, keeping an eye on where Black was standing.

"Cyan..." It confused me as to why Lupin was calling me by my first name but I didn't mind.

"Did he hit you? And James?... Since last year? Before you started cutting?" Wow. Lupin is one smart cookie.

Tears sprung to my eyes at the memories and I nodded and whispered

"More..." Lupin looked shocked and horrified.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?" Ge yelled, turning to face Black,

"TO HER OF ALL PEOPLE! I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT HER! OR WAS THAT JUST AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO BECOME A MANWHORE? I CANT BELIEVE TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS WOULD BULLY PEOPLE THIS BAD! I HATE YOU!" And he glared at Black, sitting angrily on a sofa.

I went and sat down next to him, hugging him awkwardly.

"Do you hate me for not trying to stop them verbally assaulting you?" He asked me in a quiet voice.

"I used to because I thought you knew about the beatings but not anymore because to you it would have seemed like a slightly harsher version of what they do to everyone else." I replied truthfully.

"Friends?" He asked, opening his arms for a hug.

"Friends." I confirmed, hugging him before remembering the problem that lead to these new problems. We had to find James.

"Okay so who out of everyone here are animagi?" Everyone raised their hands, even Lily. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Since last year I needed some time to vent off some stress.... Running around in the forest is good for that..." She said to everyones confused looks.

"Are you registered?"

"No!" Omg.

"Yaaayyy! We're rubbing off on you Lils!" Me and Bella exclaimed.

Just as everyone was about to climb back out of the secret room, Remus suddenly said

"Me and Peter better scout the castle just in case." Everyone nodded their agreement and continued down towards the forest.