Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Death By Girly-Girls

"So, what happened?" Bella asked excitedly when I returned to the Gryffindor common room.

"Well, uhm.... I'm going to Hogsmeade with him thi-"

"OHMYGOSH!" She squealed. People gave us some funny looks.

"Thats so cool! You are gonna have so much fun! Ha! Maybe I will stalk you!"

"Better not!"

"It will be fun.... Anyway, you are coming to the the head girl sleeping quarters in the morning to meet Lily and we can choose your clothes and do your makeup!!"

Great. Just what I needed. A makeover. Note the sarcasm.

Lily and Bella will go on forever. At least I can tease them about James Potter(He's in love with Lily and after 6 years of hatred shes starting to warm up to him), and Remus Lupin(Bella has a teensy little crush on the nicest marauder).

I was going to die.

(((Saturday{Hogsmeade Trip})))

I was dragged out of bed by Bella at the very inhumane hour of 6:00am. She pulled me through the silent corridors until we got near the kitchens. Then she stopped by a portrait of a witch on a broomstick.

"Password?" The witch said kindly.

"Pheonix" Bella replied and the portrait swung forward on hidden hinges to let us into the head boy and girls sleeping quarters. They are privileged.

There was a huge lounge type room, decorated with fancy armchairs, sofas, two beautifully carved desks, a human-sized fireplace, colourful rugs, and much more. There were lots of Gryffindor colours as the head boy and girl were Lily Evans and (bad choice if you ask me) James Potter.

There were two doors on either side of the portrait hole which Im guessing lead off to the bedrooms. I took the one on the left and by lucky chance, ended up in Lilys room. Otherwise it would have been awkward for many reasons.

Lily, is not a morning person. It showed how much she was excited for me that she only yelled at us when we woke her up at the unmagical time that was now 6:20. Usually if you wake her up earlier than 8 you earn yourself a powerful hex as well a the yelling. Really, we were lucky.

When she was finished with the yelling, that we paid no attention to, she got dressed and summoned a house-elf from the kitchens that we were good friends with.

"Mistress Lily, mistress Bella and mistress Cyan called Rissa?" The small female house-elf said, doing a curtsey/bow thing.

"Good morning Rissa, sorry to bother you but could you please bring enough toast and jam up here for us three? We wont be eating in the great hall this morning"

"Of course mistress Lily" Rissa replied before disapparating.

"Why cant we eat in the hall like everyone else?" I moaned.

"Because it will take us a while to dress you and also we cant have anyone else seeing you before hand." Bella replied sharply.

"Why do I feel like this has all been perfectly set up?" I complained.

"Maybe because it has?" Lily suggested sarcastically.

"Great. Just great."

"I know! This is going to be so much fun!" Bella said excitedly. Although tomboyish on the outside, she loves to dress up.

"For you guys" I said darkly.

"Yep" Lily replied, popping the p. then she and Bella both laughed evilly. How am I friends with these psychos?