Chapter 17

Chapter 17: the overgrown baby fights back

At the edge of the forest we all transformed.

Me into Blaze, my black bitch with a white blaze. Black into the bear-like dog that was almost just a male version of Blaze. Bella into her wolf form that she called Frost because of the white patch on her forehead. The rest of her was an auburn-red today. And then Lily changed into her doe that looked exactly like Bambi - the doe from that muggle movie.

We all went separate ways - Lily to the left, Bella to the right, me forward, and Black went to run around the perimeter.

It didn't take me long to pick up James' trail, it smelled exactly like he used to after we had been running around when we were kids.

I followed it to the outside of the secret glade. A stag was head-butting the magic barrier with lots of force. I guessed the stag was James so I took a chance and changed back into human form, jumping quickly inside the barrier.

Star wasn't there so I just sat on an old log and looked at the stag, motioning for it to come in. I locked eyes with it and knew it was James because of the warm hazel colour.

The next time I blinked, James was sitting beside me and crying into my shoulder. I hugged him and whispered nice things to him until he calmed down. Boys are so emotional.

"IM SO SORRY CY!" He said and then burst into tears again. Great. Im stuck looking after an overgrown baby. Cant you just feel my enthusiasm?

"Its okay Jay, I forgive you." I said softly, rubbing his back

"At least you apologized and try hit me again." I finished, thinking about what Black had done earlier.

"DID HE TRY HIT YOU AGAIN?!" James suddenly yelled, standing up and shaking with anger.

"I WILL KILL HIM!" And he rushed out of the clearing, changing into a stag once outside the border.

I raced after him and changed into Blaze quickly, I would be faster that way. When I managed to catch up with him, I found him and Black(in animagus forms) engaged in a violent tussle.

James-Stag was biting as hard as he could with his herbivore teeth and kicking as hard as he could with his solid hooves.

Black-Dog was biting with his sharp canine teeth and kicking and scratching with his small padded feet.

I growled warningly at them to get away from each other. When they didn't, I barked as loud as I could, which was loud, and my bark is nasty.

As soon as they had stopped and looked up at me, I jumped in between them, forcing them away from each other.

James-Stag had a nasty bite mark on his right rump and it was bleeding heavily. He also had lots of little cuts and scratches.

Black-Dog had a nasty bruise on his left cheekbone and another by his right shoulder. Haha sucker, James was winning.

When they tried to get around me, I snarled and barked. Then I transformed back into my human form and whipped out my wand.

I pointed it at Black first because I knew that James wouldn't hurt me. I whispered the correct spell and Black transformed back into human form. I put a full body bind on him and then did the same to James. But i didn't bind him because i know i can trust him.