The thief swung his blade at Yoongi, but Yoongi blocked his arm with his own, then clocked him dead in the face. The thief spat blood.

The thief shoved him against one of those huge city dumpsters like a ram. Yoongi grunted on impact.

"Give it back before this gets ugly!" Yoongi spat through his gritted teeth.

"I'd rather sell it to a pawn shop!"

"Not if you're a mangled cripple in a damn coma!"

Yoongi shoved him off and into a wall, cracked his shin with a kick of his heavy steel toe boots, then grabbed him, kneed him in the gut, and threw him head first into the side of the dumpster.

"Are you broken? No? Well, let me help you with that." Yoongi was getting cocky, determined to get your ring back.

It took an hour for there to be a knock on the door. Once you opened it, Yoongi took a step inside and collapsed on the wooden floor with a grunt as his leg failed and gave out on him.

"Yoongi!" You gasped.

You clasped his shirt and dragged him further inside so you could close the door, then pushed him over onto his back. He was breathing quickly. There was blood on the brass knuckles he was still wearing. A light cut was embedded in his cheek and a deeper one in his chin, and there were more on his arms. Red streams came from his nose and mouth. Bruises were forming on his jaw and body.

(A/N: I say that cuz there's a mark on his chin in this top pic that looks like a scar they tried to cover up with heavy makeup

(A/N: I say that cuz there's a mark on his chin in this top pic that looks like a scar they tried to cover up with heavy makeup. And it's there also in these next pics in the exact same spot if you really look closely.

 And it's there also in these next pics in the exact same spot if you really look closely

I'm starting to think he has a scar on his chin, similarly to Harrison Ford

I'm starting to think he has a scar on his chin, similarly to Harrison Ford. You can see Ford's chin scar very well in Indiana Jones, and they even made up a story for it in the 3rd or 4th movie.

With all this evidence, I'm convinced it's a scar on Yoongi's chin and not a natural crease. If you haven't noticed before and now you can't unsee it, you're welcome.)

You were kneeling to him with your hand on his chest. Yoongi took your hand and slid the ring on your finger, then kissed your wrist just below your palm. You both loved and hated that he literally fought to get your ring back. You cupped his jaw in your hand.

"It's not that bad. I swear." Yoongi grunted. "I've been in worse condition from street fights."

"Yoongi, you didn't have to do that for me." Your eyebrows furrowed worriedly with sadness.

"The ring is important to you. That's all that matters. I got it back, didn't I?"

"Yes, but...." You then sighed in defeat. "Let's get you fixed up...."

You helped Yoongi up to his feet and let him use you for stability while you led him to the bathroom. You cleaned up the blood from his nose and Yoongi washed out his mouth in the sink, some pink whirling in the drain. You cleansed the cuts on his cheek, chin, and arms and left them alone since they weren't deep enough for hydrogen peroxide or anything like that. Lifting his shirt, you found bruises formulating on his torso...... with some more cuts.

"You're lucky it's nothing serious." You sighed again.

Yoongi held your neck in his palms and softly kissed you. "I'm alright." He assured you under his breath, giving you a gentle smile.

"You'd better be." You snuggled in his chest, pouting. "Don't scare me like that."

Yoongi smiled bigger, resting his cheek on your head while holding you close in his arms. He rocked your bodies side to side to relax you. You listened to his calm heartbeat during the swaying. Somehow, he was on beat.

"I love you, sweetheart." He said it first this time; an extremely rare event.

"I love you, too." You curled up to him more to absorb his warmth.