14

Jin came to pick you up tonight for some sort of special event at the tracks. When you came down from your apartment to meet him, you found him outside sitting in a black, cyan, violet, and blue—all metallic—1958 Chevy Impala Lowrider Convertible. You've always heard so much about the car, but you've never actually seen it until now.

You happily hopped into the car with him, who also had Jimin and Namjoon with him

You happily hopped into the car with him, who also had Jimin and Namjoon with him. Jimin already claimed shotgun, so you had to ride in the back with Namjoon.

"What a gorgeous ride you got!" You commented with a smile. "Did Kookie paint it for you?"

"He did, actually. It took him two days to get down every last detail." Jin answered with pride.

Jin began to drive through the city. The boys tried to make guesses on what Yoongi was hiding for so long that he was going to reveal tonight. You enjoyed just listening to them debate.

Jin parked the car behind the tracks where the other four's pit stops were. All of them were there with their drag cars, except for Agust D. Agust D appeared to be late, and he was never late.

Outside of the Impala, you went over to V. "Where is Yoongi?"

"Not sure. We didn't even see him at the warehouse. I think his Mustang is still there." V informed.

"We texted him and he never responded." Jack added.

"You guys should find your seats. The matches are starting soon." Suggested JK.

You, Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin left the street racers to sit in the audience beside the drag strip.

When the matches started, you watched the three guys race other competitors. When Agust D was called up for his first match, his classic onyx black Mustang rolled up to the line.

You watched them race like normal until they made it to the final four. JK and Jack were unfortunate to not make it to the finals, making Agust D and V the last match of the night.

"And now, for the finals of the night..." The announcer hyped up the crowd over the speakers. "V and the 'Baccarat' vs Agust D and the... Wait... Wait a second... Agust D has just entered a new vehicle in place of the 'Reaper' called... 'Bonfire.' Is he allowed to do that?"