20

It was your graduation day. It was a day you shared with Jungkook since he was graduating with you. You didn't have family to attend it, so it was just the guys. You didn't really mind. At this point, the guys were like a family of their own and accepted you as one of their own.

To cut it short, you got your master's degree, and so did Jungkook. You squeezed the bunny in a tight embrace and searched together for the rest of the guys.

You received a text from Yoongi that he and the others were near the exit.

Heading your way there with Jungkook, you spotted Namjoon's tree-like stature and Jin's noticeable, wide shoulders. Approaching them, for the first time ever, you saw Yoongi dressed casually-formally. It was so strange to see him donned in something nice. He even flattened his hair, and he never did that.

Proudly, you grinned and charged after Yoongi

Proudly, you grinned and charged after Yoongi. You leapt and he caught you in his loving arms, spinning you around. When he set you down, still holding you firmly, you were standing on your toes, genuinely cuddling him in true happiness and bliss. He smelled like smokey vanilla.

Yoongi burrowed his face to your neck and his hand shifted up your shoulder, lightly gripping your graduation robe.

"Hey, sweetheart." He quietly husked.

"Hey, kitty cat." Your smile curled higher as you mimicked his soft tone. "You smell really good."

You didn't want to move from his comfortable embrace, but you knew you had to at some point. Before you could lean away, Yoongi already did it for you. Gazing into his coffee eyes, you leaned forward for a heartwarming, soft kiss, then touched foreheads together with natural, sweet little smiles.

The moment was swept away by Jungkook's complaining: "Hyung! Stop hogging Y/Nie!"

"She's MY girlfriend!" Yoongi fussed back playfully.

"And she's OUR best friend!"

"Boyfriend automatically gets the right of first dibs!"

"Well, we outnumber you 6 to 1! That makes us superior!"

"What horseshit!" Yoongi laughed.

You smirked to yourself at their bickering. "Guys," You called out to get their attention. "How about we just go to my place and order a huge Indian feast? We'll make it a party."

"I'd be down for Indian." Jimin accepted the offer.

"I don't know. Is it spicy?" Taehyung wondered in uncertainty.

"We can order you something that isn't spicy." Assured Jin.

"Guys." Yoongi interrupted their murmuring. "She has a hot tub big enough to fit all of us." He assisted you in convincing them.

"Well, shit! Now we HAVE to go!" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly.

"Naturally you would know." Said Namjoon to Yoongi.

You kissed Yoongi's jaw. "Thank you. You knew I didn't want to go anywhere besides home, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah." Yoongi confirmed casually, making you smile again. "And I can respect that."

"Says the man that loves to get his hands dirty on cars." You giggled.

He gave you a playful smirk.

"I want to go home, like, now." You drew your face closer to his, playing with his long hair behind his neck.

Yoongi nodded to you, still respecting your wishes because it's your big day. He got the guys' attention again with a whistle. "Let's roll out and meet her back at her place."

The boys, excited, disbanded for the time being and left in their own directions in the parking lot, and you gave Jimin your house key before he could disappear in case the guys got there before you did and you didn't want to make them wait.

You and Yoongi happened to be walking the same way.

"Oh, is your car over here, too?" You curiously asked him. 

"No." That was all he said.

"Then why...?"

"Can't a guy walk his girlfriend to her car?"

Smiling at his sweetness, you took his hand and purposely bumped into him as you walked.

With Yoongi close by your side, you made it to your Lincoln SUV.

"Meet you at your place soon?" Yoongi presumed

"Won't you stay with me a little bit?" You requested.

"The guys will be waiting at your door if we stall."

"Jimin has the keys. They can wait for us inside. I just want you all to myself while I still have the chance."

As you pulled him closer to you with your arms around his neck, Yoongi smirked. "You get to have me all the time, whenever you want."

"I know. But I want you now while we're alone. I haven't seen you all day."

"I guess I can spare a kiss or two."

Your back pressed against the side of the car as your lips met Yoongi's, his hands planting and trapping you on the door. A soft hum vibrated in your throat. Already while Yoongi's lips embraced yours, you felt your graduation was complete. There was just one more thing you needed from him to top your day off.

"Thank you. For everything you've done for me today." You had to say.

"I didn't even do anything." Yoongi snickered.

"You came. That means more than you know. I know formalwear isn't your thing, but look at you! You're so handsome! But I like you a little better in street clothes."

"I'll get right on that if you let me go."

"Don't forget swim trunks. And something to sleep in. I wanna keep you tonight."

A frosty wind blew through your body, causing you and Yoongi to shiver into each other's bodies and snuggle for warmth.

"I fucking hate the cold." Yoongi commented bitterly. "You get inside and warm up. I'll see you soon."

There was a goodbye kiss and Yoongi walked away, then jogged off to reach his classic car faster.

"You run like an old man!" You shouted to him with a smile.

"Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi yelled back playfully.

(A/N: This chapter takes place in December btw, so Xmas is like a week away.)